PDA

View Full Version : If I may...

Basilieus
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Look, I'm 23 years old and voted for the first time today.

What I really want to tell people (or remind them), regardless of the outcome of this election, is that I will be teaching my kids (when I have some) about freedom, the constitution and what makes America unique. Without Paul to show me the path this would of never happened.

I can guarantee you that we've already won. My kids kids and there kids kids will hear this message and understand the importance of a free America not bound by BIG government.

Let's just hope America still stands when they get the opportunity to take it back.

Regardless if Ron Paul wins or not, I've already won, and so have we all.

Choose Liberty!

monkeymynd
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Well said!

wd4freedom
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Look, I'm 23 years old and voted for the first time today.

What I really want to tell people (or remind them), regardless of the outcome of this election, is that I will be teaching my kids (when I have some) about freedom, the constitution and what makes America unique. Without Paul to show me the path this would of never happened.

I can guarantee you that we've already won. My kids kids and there kids kids will hear this message and understand the importance of a free America not bound by BIG government.

Let's just hope America still stands when they get the opportunity to take it back.

Regardless if Ron Paul wins or not, I've already won, and so have we all.

Choose Liberty!

Bravo! Young Patriot :D

WarningSLO
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I hope that the America we love will still be around. The economic collapse is very real.

And with the way things are going, we're going to continue to borrow for all of our wars, or we are going to continue to borrow for all of our entitlement programs. Either way we're screwed.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 08:39 PM
20/M Patriot seeking female counterpart for make of liberty babies.

Basilieus
02-05-2008, 08:40 PM

lol

WarningSLO
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM

Hahaha. I needed a good laugh, and you delivered my friend.

jacross
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
THANK YOU BAS!

A newbie to the liberty movement who isn't giving up in the face of what is a spectacularly successful campaign, very refreshing.

Staynsane
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
lol

Thank you Choosing Liberty, good news always makes me happy. And thank you Basilieus for the laughter... and the news that we have an option to match.com:D

faisal
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
yay!