PDA

View Full Version : Why is Huckaboo kicking so much ass??

wfd40
02-05-2008, 08:23 PM
My guess... Huck's HQ > Paul's HQ

Eponym_mi
02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Yep...RP has a LOT of amateurs working for him.

RonRules
02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
It could be an anti Mormon vote. Look at Nevada, Michigan, Wyoming and of course Utah. They will all come in strong for Romney.

Religious states like Iowa that have little Mormons went straight for Huck. Romney overspent Huck in Iowa by 20:1 and he still lost.

N13
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Stop with this stupid bullshit.

123tim
I've been warning of this all along...Kept saying that he had no chance of dropping out.

Paulitical Correctness
Divine intervention.

Benaiah
It could be an anti Mormon vote. Look at Nevada, Michigan, Wyoming and of course Utah. They will all come in strong for Romney.

Religious states like Iowa that have little Mormons went straight for Huck. Romney overspent Huck in Iowa by 20:1 and he still lost.

Media bias against Paul + ignorant Christians.

nate895
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM

Huckabee has been outspent everywhere by at least 20:1, the onlythis guy moves on is press. Him winning in the South is good for us, though.

Paul10
02-05-2008, 08:29 PM

jclay2
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Yeah I would say it has nothing to do with the ron paul orginization and everything to do with ignorant voter populus. I would be willing to bet that almost every voter didn't even consider paul because of the "front runner" appeal.

thuja
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
must be this country is so full of barbarians that they overlook his son tortuing and killing a dog. as far as am concerned, this is not excusable.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
also... the west virginia win today before all the other primaries generated A TON OF PRESS/COVERAGE.. which definitely rallied the huck-tards and fence sitters..

So nice job there HQ as well.. you dolts should've given those votes to Romney and given him the momentum.. now he's out and we against the next nominee and his apparent VP

Mikakaze
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah I would say it has nothing to do with the ron paul orginization and everything to do with ignorant voter populus. I would be willing to bet that almost every voter didn't even consider paul because of the "front runner" appeal.

QFT. People need to stop relying on the MSM to educate them, and EDUCATE THEMSELVES!

LBT
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I think it is because he has been portrayed as an acceptable candidate by the MSM. And even though he hasn't received the same amount of coverage, he uses his sound bite opportunities cleverly and is considered more likeable than McCain or Romney by many voters.

The fact is most people are confused about Ron Paul's message. They are afraid of big change that they don't understand.

Huckabee is Bush clone no.537 but with a better personality than the other clones.

RonRules
02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I think the 3 way mix with Huck still strong is good for a brokered convention. Unfortunately RP won't bring much to the table.

RonRules
02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Actually a real messy Republican convention would create a lot of appeal for a third party.

Molly1
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Huckabee is a false theology degree winning in his home territory, the Bible belt.

It's to be expected as long as Christians remain strongly deluded.

However, msnbc says this is where he peaks. He can't carry the North and West.

Doriath
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Social conservatives who loathe McCain have rallied around Huck.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Media bias against Paul + ignorant Christians.

QFT

Molly1
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
MSNBC--The big news--John Mccaine is not closing the deal. He wins in the bluest of blue states --only.

Every state he is winning has Atlantic Ocean water slapping against it.

Regional appeal of Mccain and Huckabee. Now we look at the West.

american empire
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
no b/c the guys in WV and the rest of the forum guys here love the idea of getting 3 delegates rather than not voting for that scum....

well done....

wfd40
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
MSNBC--The big news--John Mccaine is not closing the deal. He wins in the bluest of blue states --only.

Every state he is winning has Atlantic Ocean water slapping against it.

Regional appeal of Mccain and Huckabee. Now we look at the West.

and what are we gonna do out there?? did HQ mobilize shit out west? Run commercials?? Or just hope for the best

lol

HippyChimp
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Huckabee, with the help of the media, hijacked Paul's only-true-conservative-in-the-race position. Simple as that...

american empire
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
btw what are the dumbasses who are favoring a brokered convention....you freakin need to send delegates to the convention to be affective in the brokered convention....haha WV dumbasses well done giving huckabee the momentum.....now you can take those 3 delegates and vote for him in the national convention....welldone

wfd40
02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
btw what are the dumbasses who are favoring a brokered convention....you freakin need to send delegates to the convention to be affective in the brokered convention....haha WV dumbasses well done giving huckabee the momentum.....now you can take those 3 delegates and vote for him in the national convention....welldone

qft.. its almost like their brain synapses are crossed..

They think that delegates = victory.. and yet, you don't get delegates with out.. wait for it.. momentum!!??ZOMG and you don't get any momentum without... WINNING

whose Hucks campaign manager??? Oh yeah, the guy we passed up.

:rolleyes:

wfd40
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Another reason why we got our asses handed to us by Huckaboo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Rollins

lol.. libertarians are god damn masochist.. part of me thinks they like losing just so they can maintain some iota of what they think is "moral superiority"

american empire
02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Mcaine/Huckabee ticket .....need to become a democrat asap unless there is a third party run(pleasssssse)....America is NOT democratic....but a fascist two party state.....sick....no wonder the world doesnt like us spreading our brand of democracy....

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Huckabee, with the help of the media, hijacked Paul's only-true-conservative-in-the-race position. Simple as that...

He didn't hijack it. It was provided for him. I don't think Huck really deserves any credit for that. I don't think Huck will be a VP candidate. He sold out cheaper than that, I bet. He sold out long ago.

RonRules
02-05-2008, 09:08 PM

The reason is that the convention has to be brokered in the first place. i.e. < 50% for all candidates.

Helping Huck will help achieve that.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 09:09 PM
you guys are delusional.. its Huckabee vs. McCain right now.. Romney is done and Huck is on the same team as McCain.. so rock on m fellow super-strategic Ron paul supporters

West Virginia kept Huckaboo alive and kicking

LPrime
02-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Colbert Bump?

Time for Change
02-05-2008, 09:18 PM
no...he's doing well because he is waving the Jesus Fish and the christian flag.

People from bible bangers to the once a year attendees will blindly follow him because he claims christianity openly and primarily.
He can promote war all day long, as long as he holds on to the christian flag that's all they will see.

Similar culture here in business advertising.
They put the fish on their signs and attract the christian customer. FUnny (and sad at the same time)...it actually works.