Jeremy
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Go go go!

Paulitical Correctness
:rolleyes:

Basilieus
Politico says Romney with 4 votes at 100%.

LOL

robmpreston
02-05-2008, 08:16 PM
asshole

fxmercenary
02-05-2008, 08:17 PM
on CNN it shows Paul 1st place

Chernitsky
02-05-2008, 08:18 PM
shut the fuck up

Matthew Zak
I live in MN... I was just at some place... I did not get an option to vote for ron paul... there was no ballot... WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

Ibgamer
Can We Win There?!!

rollingpig
I have a good feeling about this!

Bigvick
Wait for 1% to come and Romney to take the lead then they will call it for Romney...!

^^ This is a joke I HOPE that Ron takes a FEW states..

Cinderella
is this real?

Danny Molina
wow 0%

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Lincoln county is 100% reporting with RP the winner

MGreen
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Lincoln county is 100% reporting with RP the winner

Ironic, no?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
is this real?

Go to the link below and find out:

http://www.politico.com/

Devil_rules_in_extremes
02-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Ironic, no?

HAHA! Very.....

Jeremy
OK, now there is a three way tie for first

McCain in last place, lol

cjsanford5
Minnesota will be the first state to piss on the establishement

Jesse Ventura~!!!!

Ibgamer
Down by 2 now! SHIT SHIT SHIT

Matthew Zak
02-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I live in anoka county... I was just at an elementary school where people were talking... I'm so exhausted I couldn't really understand them... I was parked illegally, because I thought I could get in and vote. I thought there was going to be a line that led to a voting booth. There was not. There were rooms with people talking. I walked in one. No idea if it was the right one. More talking. No idea what they're saying. I'm bright red out of embarrassment because I don't know what I'm doing there. A lady asks who people are supporting. No other Ron Paul supporters that I could see. None. I left.

RPinSEAZ
02-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I live in MN... I was just at some place... I did not get an option to vote for ron paul... there was no ballot... WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

MN is a caucus. You didn't look into the system before you showed up? Way to represent. :rolleyes:

Ibgamer
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
With 2% voting we have lost our lead, damn

Matthew Zak
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
MN is a caucus. You didn't look into the system before you showed up? Way to represent. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm a failure. Because I didn't know anything about the system, I was supposed to know that in order to 'vote' as I had in the past, I would have to learn algebra, tap dancing, and how to juggle knives. I don't have enough time or energy to pick up a night class on "how to vote". I understanding voting to be as simple as filling in a circle with a black marker. That's what I expected to do tonight.

ATS
02-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Have you voted in the primary before?

Yom
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I live in anoka county... I was just at an elementary school where people were talking... I'm so exhausted I couldn't really understand them... I was parked illegally, because I thought I could get in and vote. I thought there was going to be a line that led to a voting booth. There was not. There were rooms with people talking. I walked in one. No idea if it was the right one. More talking. No idea what they're saying. I'm bright red out of embarrassment because I don't know what I'm doing there. A lady asks who people are supporting. No other Ron Paul supporters that I could see. None. I left.

Are you serious and are you retarded?! How could you make the effort to go there and then not vote and just leave after all this run-up?!

Matthew Zak
02-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I really don't deserve whatever freedom hasn't been taken from us. I didn't come through for Ron Paul tonight. My life has been extremely rough, and I've been pretty depressed most of my life. I should want the change he offers. Maybe I'm discouraged. Maybe I never cared. I don't know what's going on anymore... Earlier today I thought to myself, "National healthcare wouldn't be so bad... maybe I could get my tooth fixed?" because the job I have doesn't offer insurance. I can't go back to school because my credit is fucked. The bastards call 20 times a day. I honestly don't know how I feel anymore about any of this. I've had it rough since day one, I've never been able to stop and think and evaluate with a healthy, stable mindset, where I'm going, what I have, what I don't have, and what I want. I'm sorry to everyone I dissapointed by not voting. I left so I would have gotten enough sleep to keep my job tomorrow. If I got fired from this one I would probably end my life.

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I really don't deserve whatever freedom hasn't been taken from us. I didn't come through for Ron Paul tonight. My life has been extremely rough, and I've been pretty depressed most of my life. I should want the change he offers. Maybe I'm discouraged. Maybe I never cared. I don't know what's going on anymore... Earlier today I thought to myself, "National healthcare wouldn't be so bad... maybe I could get my tooth fixed?" because the job I have doesn't offer insurance. I can't go back to school because my credit is fucked. The bastards call 20 times a day. I honestly don't know how I feel anymore about any of this. I've had it rough since day one, I've never been able to stop and think and evaluate with a healthy, stable mindset, where I'm going, what I have, what I don't have, and what I want. I'm sorry to everyone I dissapointed by not voting. I left so I would have gotten enough sleep to keep my job tomorrow. If I got fired from this one I would probably end my life.

don't worry about it :p

mexicanpizza
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Whee...post reported, ban incoming!!

Cinderella
02-05-2008, 08:37 PM

self pity is for the weak....baaaaa baaaaaaa....universal healthcare doesnt sound so bad.....baaaa baaaaa.....100 year war in the middle east....baaaaa baaaaa.....why dont u just hand over all ur civil liberties and the little bit of freedom u have left and call it a day

Convert
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Why does Ron Paul attract all the ineffectual drama queens? Just askin'.

Matthew Zak
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
self pity is for the weak....baaaaa baaaaaaa....universal healthcare doesnt sound so bad.....baaaa baaaaa.....100 year war in the middle east....baaaaa baaaaa.....why dont u just hand over all ur civil liberties and the little bit of freedom u have left and call it a day

I think my problem is I have avoided any external pressure all my life because I have been under a tremendous amount of internal pressure. You'd have to be one tough mother fucker to have lived 26 years in the life I've had. I'd take the life of almost ANY other American citizen over mine. I know people who were raped as children who are happier than I am.

I honestly don't know why I'm still here. I wish my dad would have taken me with him.

Matthew Zak
02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
ignore me. I'm sorry for bothering those of you who've been bothered. good night.

Cinderella
02-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I think my problem is I have avoided any external pressure all my life because I have been under a tremendous amount of internal pressure. You'd have to be one tough mother fucker to have lived 26 years in the life I've had. I'd take the life of almost ANY other American citizen over mine. I know people who were raped as children who are happier than I am.

I honestly don't know why I'm still here. I wish my dad would have taken me with him.

remember this,....the grass is never greener on the other side...u work with what u have and u make the best out of it....i have not had it easy by any means....but u fight through it and the experiences will only make u a stronger person....give in to the issues and u were never a strong person to begin with....now stop sulking and think about what u do have compared to other people in the world!!

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
remember this,....the grass is never greener on the other side...u work with what u have and u make the best out of it....i have not had it easy by any means....but u fight through it and the experiences will only make u a stronger person....give in to the issues and u were never a strong person to begin with....now stop sulking and think about what u do have compared to other people in the world!!

Even the strongest of men occasionally need a pick me up.

Hang in there, Matthew Zak.

RlxdN10sity
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Matthew. I appreciate your candor and empathize with your situation. It is difficult enough just to function in times like these, especially if you do not have support from good friends and family. I get the impression you are relatively young. Keep your chin up brother, don't let yourself get to caught up in the world. I'm sure it was very intimidating to show up at that caucus, not knowing anyone and having no concept of how it worked and then just leaving because of not even knowing if you were at the right place and embarrassed to ask a stranger a question that you think might cause that person to think less of you. Your post leads me to believe you have a good heart and want to do the right thing but you are shy, and have a fragile sense of self-esteem. I for one do not think less of you. I consider it a victory that you showed up to stand for freedom, and I say it is a failure of local grassroots leadership that you were not able to participate due to a lack of presence that made you feel you were alone in the fight. Your a good man Matthew, do what you have to in order to support yourself and keep a roof over your head, and as I said earlier do not let yourself get caught up in the world, it is by and large meaningless and a poor representation of what is important in life.

Cinderella
02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Even the strongest of men occasionally need a pick me up.

Hang in there, Matthew Zak.

im sick of the negativity!!! its driving me crazy and its getting to me and im sure its getting to others....it needs to stop....i dont understand why people are so surprised....it wasnt supposed to be easy

RlxdN10sity
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Why does Ron Paul attract all the ineffectual drama queens? Just askin'.

Are you sure your not just being to hard on yourself? You may be a drama queen, but maybe not quite ineffectual.

trapfive
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM

Don't worry about tonight, that's the past. At your age voting was the last thing on my mind and I didn't vote until I was in my mid-thirties and to top that off I've spent the best part of my life supporting a system I've recently learned is hell bent on destroying my life and the future of my children. THANK YOU Dr. Paul for waking me up.

The point I'm trying to make is I can't do a thing about my past stupidity, I can only focus on the future, what can I do tommorrow to help the cause of freedom. Hang in there .......

Ron V.

Feelgood
02-05-2008, 09:06 PM
What are you guys talking about? Did I miss the joke? Just got here, checked the link, Paul is dead last with 15%? Why are you guys cheering, or did I miss the sarcasm? Just curious...