PDA

View Full Version : Time to call out the Military?

IPSecure
02-05-2008, 08:07 PM
With Dr. Ron Paul having support from more of the military than anyone else...

'Lil Help...

Derek Johnson
02-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I still have my Navy dress blues, I think I'll put it on and take the slow boat to China, Africa, or Europe, where liberty is coming back, instead of going away.

jclay2
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I guess with our support from the military we could pull a "death to ceasar" approach and completely take over government with the power of the army and draft an exact copy of our constitution minus the income tax ammendment.

Ex Post Facto
02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
I would opt for a written statement that our union is in shambles and ask them to restore our constitution. To obey their oath, to protect our liberties and to ensure correct constitutional processes in government functions.

Dr.3D
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
We need to amend the constitution with a clause saying those who violate their oath of office will be tried and replaced if found guilty.

MilitaryDave
02-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Every military member has sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic. Now that we have a Federal government that is attacking the Constitution, military Generals need to take pause and reflect on what the hell is going on and what their responsibilities are. Where is the dissent from our military Generals? I don't even know the proper recourse to lobby our military leadership to wake up and smell the coffee.