PDA

View Full Version : Amazed how so many people are mislead

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Amazed because even when faced with the most extreme conditions thus far, such as rights being taken away, economy crashing, wars in the middle east, etc... that these people would not wake up and defend liberty.

People today have a false sense of what liberty. People have been sold on the fact that safety is better than liberty and that we should be happy to give up our liberties in defense of our country against terrorism.

People would rather vote for someone because they would rather beat the other person. They would rather vote for the apparent front-runner.

How dumb have Americans have become? How dumb is it not to study your candidate and vote for the person that best fits your views. This country does deserve the leadership they elect.

This is why I say that the only option we have is to take over the GOP ASAP. Gain control at the local level, we can then gain control at the state level, then once that happens we'll gain control of the national. This race has pushed me more and more to run for Congress. He is a Republican and does have a Democrat opponent, however, this Democrat opponent is fairly weak. The incumbent has slaughtered everyone that has run against him. But I believe the reason he has won by so much is because the opponent never had a great grassroots program in place. If I do run it will be as an Independent. I believe it is too late to run as a Republican.

I believe this Revolution is going to be the next big thing. It has already scared the pants off the establishment. They are ignoring us, they are laughing at us and they are fighting us. But he fighting is going to get worse. But we can win if we support each other and take over the GOP and elect Ron Paul Conservatives. The thing that has to happen is that the GOP has to be destroyed and then rebuilt. I really do hope that the Republican loses big this year with the exception of our very own Ron Paul Republicans.

This is a Revolution and we are in a Revolt. Like a post earlier said. Change is not enough, I am in a Revolt!

westmich4paul
02-05-2008, 08:29 PM
It's been in the making for years, the dumbing down of America. Why is it that since the eighties you have seen alot of other countries surpassing us in education standards but nobody has done a darn thing about it? Kind of like why every since the late 60's we new that oil would be a problem but no one has tried to come up with alternatives and if they did they were surpressed by the govt.

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Blame the Major News Network media
and the gov for that.

virginiakid
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
bump

cien750hp
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
i'm amazed how many people wont vote for someone because they dont think he can win. they like him but they think they gain something by voting for a winner, not the best person.

somehow we need to get out what democracy is truely supposed to be
informed citizens making informed decisions on their own
with no influence from the media

liberty will prevail.