PDA

View Full Version : Does Ron Paul HQ Read this Forum?

Dave
05-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Do we have evidence that people from Ron Paul HQ have found and regularly read this forum? Sure hope so!

JoshLowry
05-24-2007, 07:38 AM
I talked to Kate who runs RonPaulHQ.com and she said they should have a link to us by Saturday.

Spread the word to your friends about the forums as well. :)

Dave
05-24-2007, 07:47 AM
It will be great to have their link but I was referring to Ron Paul campaign HQ. Sorry.

jaybone
05-24-2007, 07:51 AM
to whoever I can.
I think this is a great place for people to both familiarize themselves with Ron's positions and get late-breaking developments at the same time.
Telling someone that the Republic is on the brink of disaster can be very offputting. What we are putting out there takes alot of time and honesty to digest, this forum and links provided here give truth-seekers the tools to do that at their own pace.

I get the sense that many people have a gut feeling that something is terribly wrong, but can't grasp it.

Free market news network has also been jumping in with both feet lately, that is the site I refer the more fincance-minded folks to.
www.fmnn.com

JoshLowry
05-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh, yes Dave, we have been in touch with the official HQ as well... ;)

Thanks Jaybone!

thuja
05-24-2007, 07:58 AM
on the power hour, which is on now, at www.gcnlive.com
the issue of people talking about the new world order and neocons etc, came up in the context of being offensive.