PDA

View Full Version : No Negativity Thread!

Bold As Love
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Though I have found, and continue to find, these forums to be a valuable source of information, I have come across a lot of negativity. A little too much of it IMHO.

I know it kind of defeats the purpose to label a thread no negativity and then launch a complaint, but if your support for Ron Paul is directly tied to polls and primary results you might be missing out on the message.

I heard our candidate a few minutes ago on local radio and he said that as long as people are supporting him, they are getting delegates and there still is a race, he is happy to be in this thing and keep spreading the message through the convention.

It is our candidate and the message that is key here...not numbers. In my opinion it is every bit as necessary and relevant to spread this message out there as it was before the first ballot was cast in New Hampshire.

Lets get and stay focused on the positive aspect of the message and keep ourselves from getting distracted by the things we already knew all along (such as MSM bias and the maddening nonsense of the political "system" in general)

GO RON PAUL !!!!

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Yes, you should be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! We didn't officially win any states!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! HQ squandered all our money!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! Ron Paul's campaign advisers are all hand-picked friends and yes-men!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! The TV commercials were all WORTHLESS and CRAP!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! Ron Paul has almost no chance now!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! If you don't realize how small of a chance Ron Paul has now, you're in denial and very STUPID!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Michigan11
02-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Relax!

Staupostek
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Remember, this is a long term project. The message is good and is steadily catching on. Just look at the number of first time donors who contribute to RP each day.

Bold As Love
02-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Remember, this is a long term project. The message is good and is steadily catching on. Just look at the number of first time donors who contribute to RP each day.

Yes. That's what I mean to say. Thank you.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 08:03 PM
http://disney-clipart.com/Chicken-Little/Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

!!!