PDA

View Full Version : Romney is losing massively - ALL PART OF A BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

TheOraclePaul
02-05-2008, 07:48 PM
It baffles the mind when one contemplates the foresight that this GENIUS man has (RP, that is). They are forcing Romney out of the race. Why? Think about it. All the 'conservative' pundits praised Thompson before he dropped out. Then they praised Giuliani. Now they're starting to praise Romney. If Romney drops out, who are they left with? 2 individuals they've been critical of for MONTHS - Huckabee and McCain. There's only 1 choice after that, or they divulge to the world, as Ann Coulter has, that they are truly democrats in disguise (I'm referring to Ms.Coulter's endorsement of Hillary if it came down to McCain vs Hillary).

jeff43
02-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I think you're looking into it too much. Huckabee wants to be McCain's VP, and McCain used Huckabee to defeat Romney in WV and in the South. Paul isn't much of a player in this so far. But everybody does hate Romney. Letting McCain get 800-900 delegates certainly isn't good news.

Vet_from_cali
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I think you're looking into it too much. Huckabee wants to be McCain's VP, and McCain used Huckabee to defeat Romney in WV and in the South. Paul isn't much of a player in this so far. But everybody does hate Romney. Letting McCain get 800-900 delegates certainly isn't good news.

ya thats how i see it too

Ethek
02-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah it looks like McCain is running away with this.

thoughtbombing
02-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Romney is all but lost. RP will have the cash to make it to the RNC, where there will be no winner and a SHITLOAD of RP delegates sit. We've been pushing the delegate issue for ages. There are RP delegates out the ASS who are on the ballots... people just vote for delegates randomly pretty much because not many of them exactly campaign for delegates.

RP will be in the middle of a brokered convention. you saw an example of it in WV where RP got 3 delegates to pick off the others.

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, losing every state was a great strategy.

JordanQ72
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
where there will be no winner

And how do you figure that? If Romney drops out, McCain will immediately offer Huck a VP spot. Then it's McCain vs Paul. You really think in that heads up Ron can suddenly jump to 80+% in every state? (Thats what it would take to stop McCain from getting the nomination)

Rhys
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah kids, I think the genius of Ron Paul is sticking to his message until someone out there war ready to run with it. He didn't enter this race thinking he's start a movement so also his humility is his genius.

I'm a proud Paultard for life. lol I can't wait to run for something.

He's our proffessor and he doesn't need to win the white house. I hope he does but really, we're not there yet. The harder we work now for Ron Paul, the sooner someone will win though. It's only gonna get harder if we have to do this without him.