PDA

View Full Version : What We Can Do: The Ron Paul Texas Solution.

chiplitfam
02-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Here is what I propose. Ron run for Governor (I mean President!) of Texas and get rid of Commie Rick Perry and both Neocon Senators. End the Texas Trans Corridor, put up a fence completely around Texas to keep out illegal aliens and Neocons.. Get rid of every federal agency. Secede from the Union immediately. All Ron Paul supporters who donated are automatically welcome into Texas. What do you think?

Someone just mentioned what do we do with all the money left over from the campaign. Now you know!

celticsman7
02-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Absolutely. And then we issue an ultimatum to Washington to sede the presidency to Ron Paul or he'll never grant them freedom and liberty (we all know Ron controls 80% of all known freedom in the world).

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 07:49 PM
No way... it's the White House or bust. Ron needs to run independent and teach the GOP a lesson they will never forget. Once the shackle of the GOP is free from Ron's neck, we can spread the word about his message for EIGHT MORE MONTHS before the general election.

RCA
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
No way... it's the White House or bust. Ron needs to run independent and teach the GOP a lesson they will never forget. Once the shackle of the GOP is free from Ron's neck, we can spread the word about his message for EIGHT MORE MONTHS before the general election.

I have to agree with this.

Patronus
02-05-2008, 07:52 PM
it must be somebody's plan. i'm sitting here in Austin watching CNN depressed and have seen a ron paul commercial each of the past two commercial breaks. i see him more in the breaks than during the election coverage.

Dustancostine
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Why run third party? What will it accomplish? And it would probably cost RP his congressional seat. I feel much better with him in Congress. Plus that might put Hillary in the WH, and I certianly don't want that. If we are going to change this thing it is going to be through the Rep. Party.

Maybe he can pull a Sec. of Treasury job.

--Dustan

tomveil
02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I'd move there.

Michael Ingram
02-05-2008, 08:01 PM

President of TEXAS though, pretty good deal, huh huh?

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Ron wouldn't turn his back on America like that. Even if they're not ready for him, yet.

:)

kill the banks
02-05-2008, 08:09 PM
you can stay focused ... freedom to fascism is a crime boss network that will not be stopped without you becoming a resistance of facts and substance ... the committee of 300 elite families and bankers own you ... without control of your money there is no independence ... they need to be arrested and only we can build that reality

kill the banks

hueylong
02-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Totally dumb. Our problem is at the FEDERAL level.

ScotTX
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
I really like this idea. Restore the Republic of Texas! With Ron Paul as our president. We seriously need to do this.

jkm1864
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Texas has the right in it's constitution to split from the union with a majority vote. I don't think the US would like that too much and it would probably be attacked by the US and Mexico right after it happened unless the whole south decided to leave the union again. I hate to tell You yanks if that happened again You would surely loose because You don't have an manufacturing base anymore.

jkm1864
02-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh also first order of business kick all dead beats out of TEXAS !!!!

abbgt1
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Just donated $200 to the Congressional campaign

KevinR
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
do the same thing with hawaii and im in ;)

jointhefightforfreedom
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Here is what I propose. Ron run for Governor (I mean President!) of Texas and get rid of Commie Rick Perry and both Neocon Senators. End the Texas Trans Corridor, put up a fence completely around Texas to keep out illegal aliens and Neocons.. Get rid of every federal agency. Secede from the Union immediately. All Ron Paul supporters who donated are automatically welcome into Texas. What do you think?

Someone just mentioned what do we do with all the money left over from the campaign. Now you know!

I AM SO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
especially getting rid of the commie gov prick (rick) Perry

jointhefightforfreedom
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
and texas has the largest army base ! Ft hood! which we would obviously comendeer!

HippyChimp
02-05-2008, 08:55 PM
I love the mountains and was going to suggest (after this campaign, didn't want to be defeatist...) Dr. Paul run for Gov of NH. As much as I love NH and dislike TX (I've lived there) I'd be willing to move back to TX if he runs for Gov there...

HippyChimp
02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Totally dumb. Our problem is at the FEDERAL level.That's true, but a Governor with the cajones to stand up to the fedgov could make life tolerable...

CoreyBowen999
02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I doubt any state will EVER AGAIN suceed (especially Texas which is Neocon central). Even if a state did do that, the US wouldn't attack a former state. Plus Texas has many of its soldiers :D