PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel it? The MSM has won.

NCMarc
02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm baffled how poorly Ron is doing. The media blackout worked really well apparently. I'm so sad. I really thought we had (some) chance. There's only one state where Ron is above 5%, Montana, with about 60 votes counted.

What do we do? A brokered convention won't work if Ron placed 4th in every state. A 3rd Party run is about the only option now.

Someone cheer me up :(:(:(:(

TER
02-05-2008, 07:34 PM
The Old Media has had 50 years of practice. Patience and perseverance.

me3
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Why? You're acting like a baby. Take some responsibility for yourself.

nodope0695
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
The Sheeple have responded exactly as the MSM planned. The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.

literatim
02-05-2008, 07:36 PM
No because I am very well aware of what is happening underneath all the hoopla that the media is putting forth. We are going to try and get the majority of delegates in caucus states. Anyone here expect to win these primaries, should have done their research on how we plan to win this at a brokered convention.

chiplitfam
chiplitfam
Senior Member About:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!! The machines are rigged. PERIOD. Nobody seems to want to accept that fact. These people are not going to let Ron Paul even get close to the White House. They have been planning this NWO for 150 years.

PC_for_Paul
Face Time, Face Time, Face Time. If we had the face time, if they knew who we were we would have a 50/50 shot. You can't get over a 50/50 until they know who you are, until you are in their living room.

Agora
FED guys...laugh for a while longer.

ClayTrainor
They are winning the battle, but they will not win the war!

Don't lose hope people, your country needs you!

123tim
I'm baffled how poorly Ron is doing. The media blackout worked really well apparently. I'm so sad. I really thought we had (some) chance. There's only one state where Ron is above 5%, Montana, with about 60 votes counted.

What do we do? A brokered convention won't work if Ron placed 4th in every state. A 3rd Party run is about the only option now.

Won't be much consolation to you now, but I know that there is a future. I'm collecting signatures right now for a "Ron Paul" congressman in PA. I think that a movement has begun.

me3
The Sheeple have responded exactly as the MSM planned. The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.
You're doing nothing to help Dr. Paul by referring to undecided and non-Paul voters as sheeple. This is why we are losing. Because people in the movement hate the very people they need votes/media attention/legitimacy from.

racerzeke
They won a long time ago... My teacher named each candidate today and asked us to raise our hands at who we would vote for..... He seems like a intelligent guy-one problem he naemd every candidate except for Ron Paul

kickzman
02-05-2008, 07:37 PM

Don't worry about it, the internet will only get more stronger.

Ex Post Facto
02-05-2008, 07:37 PM
The battle, but not the war.

TheWhiteRider
02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
i knew they had won after Iowa. He still may have a shot as a 3rd party run but thats only if it plays out good or him

dawnbt
No because I am very well aware of what is happening underneath all the hoopla that the media is putting forth. We are going to try and get the majority of delegates in caucus states. Anyone here expect to win these primaries, should have done their research on how we plan to win this at a brokered convention.

I don't think anyone planned on "winning" any, but I for one thought we would do better than FAR 4th in them!

Liberty_is_NORML

You, sir, are an ass.

I am as frustrated as this guy is and I have done plenty to promote Ron Paul and no one has to prove their loyalty to you. Stupid assumptions like the one you make are irresponsible.

He doesn't have to justify his feelings to you, nor do I. Good God, we are human beings and have emotions. If we didn't care it wouldn't hurt so bad...

justatrey
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

wfd40

and youre acting like a self-righteous jerk...

Guess what lebowski, the bums lost! We Lost... because, Paul and co. didn't play the game right..

Momentum wins this game, not delegates.. because guess what.. chicken/egg... you can't get delegates without .. momentum.. and you can't get momentum wihtout .. wait for it .. winning/doing well enough for the average joe american to say 'hey, this guys got a shot'

:)

AgentOrange
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM

The globalists will shut it down. The Mayans said 2012 would be the end....

kickzman
02-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Jesse Benton should be banned from the movement.

PC_for_Paul
02-05-2008, 07:42 PM

I hate to tell you this, but if you wait around until Sept expecting to do battle with the party faithful that have clearly came together to oppose us, it will be too late for Nov. You won't be able to do it, the time restraint on the primaries is killing us now, we will not hold our support going to the end of the GOP process.

Now that we are reaching the 1/2 way point we still have 9 months to figure out what to do and organize.

We will have to go third party, just add grass roots. If we do not we will lose touch with the post primary states.

It's gettin gtime to shit or get off the pot. The GOP is shit, I say we get off the pot, our support is broader than the GOP. We just lack depth....

dkim68
02-05-2008, 07:43 PM
We need an organization like Greenpeace except instead of focusing on saving the environment they focus on the MSM.

kirkblitz
02-05-2008, 07:44 PM
just because we are losing the primary preference polls doesnt mean we arnt taking all the delegate slots in the caucauses

allyinoh
02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
What makes me the most mad is that when he does poorly they say it's because his support isn't real.

No, idiots it's the media! Argh it makes me so mad...!!!

Omnis
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Just remember the Star Wars analogy. Remember Obi-Wan Kenobi. Vader (the media) killed him, but Obi-Wan (Ron) became a power greater than he could imagine. We managed to blow up the Death Star (bad policy and ideology... we lit the freedom fire) this time around. It took a whole other movie for Luke (us, the grassroots patriots) to confront and fight Vader. Even if we lost the battle, we have not lost the war. It takes yet another movie for the Emperor (the neo-cons) to finally be destroyed-- with the help of an enlightened Vader/Anakin (the new media) no less.

So, even if Ron Paul loses, I'm not worried about the fate of our cause if we continue to grow and get people in congress.

I just hope Osama Bin Laden's wishes don't come true in the mean time.

Geronimo
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.

Each of them should hung.

NCMarc
02-05-2008, 07:51 PM
You guys just had me thinking. If McCain becomes the nominee, wouldn't that help Ron with a 3rd party. So many dislike McCain, maybe they'd consider voting for Ron Paul. The only real conservative.

I really don't think McCain can win against Obama.. Maybe Hillary, but Obama has momentum.

We needed another 6 months to plan and prepare. There's so few Ron Pauls in our lifetime, we need to get as many people in congress as possible.

literatim
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I hate to tell you this, but if you wait around until Sept expecting to do battle with the party faithful that have clearly came together to oppose us, it will be too late for Nov. You won't be able to do it, the time restraint on the primaries is killing us now, we will not hold our support going to the end of the GOP process.

Now that we are reaching the 1/2 way point we still have 9 months to figure out what to do and organize.

We will have to go third party, just add grass roots. If we do not we will lose touch with the post primary states.

It's gettin gtime to shit or get off the pot. The GOP is shit, I say we get off the pot, our support is broader than the GOP. We just lack depth....

We were never going to win the primaries. We are gonna win delegates in the caucus states. You clearly have zero clue about the strategy.

PC_for_Paul
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
You guys just had me thinking. If McCain becomes the nominee, wouldn't that help Ron with a 3rd party. So many dislike McCain, maybe they'd consider voting for Ron Paul. The only real conservative.

I really don't think McCain can win against Obama.. Maybe Hillary, but Obama has momentum.

We needed another 6 months to plan and prepare. There's so few Ron Pauls in our lifetime, we need to get as many people in congress as possible.

Yes, and if it's clinton we have the best shot if they screw obama.

HazardPerry
02-05-2008, 07:55 PM
This campaign is the first salvo in a battle that we are going to wage for at least four more years. We have done much better than expected given the obstacles we have had to overcome, and we have shown that liberty is still a viable message in this country, which is more than many thought. We must not lose hope, we must remain firm in our resolve and convictions and continue to spread the message. We must continue to gather our forces and grow our movement. The future holds trouble for this country and will amplify our voices of reason.

The mainstream media, the current GOP establishment, the misguided base, all of them will take time to dismantle. But truly we will be re-directing them, not dismantling them. We can use the liberty caucus to begin to take over the GOP from within. Our views will be aired and must be aired. We have the answers. Liberty has always been the answer, but we as a nation have forgotten that. We are the voices of reason, we must always remember. Reason will win out in the end, and people will see. If they see us faltering, if they see us deserting and scattering back into obscurity then we will have truly been defeated and everything we have worked for just to get this far will be wasted.

This election is the hardest part. Starting from scratch is the hardest part. This is only the beginning, never forget that. We are the beginning of something huge, something "big," as the campaign commercial would tell it. This country will see liberty again, and be united by it.

To quote an unsavoury fellow we all know, we must stay the course. The time is right, our cause is just, we will prevail.

Liberty!

icon124
02-05-2008, 07:56 PM

yeah that is exactly why we are moving towards a few companies owning almost everything online as well? And open lines aren't granted to the big companies that provide internet access anymore...that means they can choice what to send through

Vvick727
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
sorry to break it to you, but 100 years of the current trend is not going to be completely thrown upside down in one election.

this is a constant struggle.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
02-05-2008, 08:08 PM
sorry to break it to you, but 100 years of the current trend is not going to be completely thrown upside down in one election.

this is a constant struggle.

It's still disappointing. I didn't expect to come fourth in every single state, and it looks like it might just end up being that way. I can't help what I genuinely feel right now, and that's complete disappointment.

Ron Paul has my vote till the end, and I will continue to do my part in trying to restore Freedom and The Constitution, BUT this is not a good showing.

justatrey
02-05-2008, 08:09 PM
These results look consistent with the polls so I'm confused why everyone is so surprised. Don't forget what we're up against:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9886/mediaexposurebycandidatnz7.jpg

CorkyAgain
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM

You might need to read up on the way the internet works in China, with the help of some *American* corporations. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you...

Just thought I'd add something to this cheerful thread. :rolleyes:

matthylland
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
This campaign is the first salvo in a battle that we are going to wage for at least four more years. We have done much better than expected given the obstacles we have had to overcome, and we have shown that liberty is still a viable message in this country, which is more than many thought. We must not lose hope, we must remain firm in our resolve and convictions and continue to spread the message. We must continue to gather our forces and grow our movement. The future holds trouble for this country and will amplify our voices of reason.

The mainstream media, the current GOP establishment, the misguided base, all of them will take time to dismantle. But truly we will be re-directing them, not dismantling them. We can use the liberty caucus to begin to take over the GOP from within. Our views will be aired and must be aired. We have the answers. Liberty has always been the answer, but we as a nation have forgotten that. We are the voices of reason, we must always remember. Reason will win out in the end, and people will see. If they see us faltering, if they see us deserting and scattering back into obscurity then we will have truly been defeated and everything we have worked for just to get this far will be wasted.

This election is the hardest part. Starting from scratch is the hardest part. This is only the beginning, never forget that. We are the beginning of something huge, something "big," as the campaign commercial would tell it. This country will see liberty again, and be united by it.

To quote an unsavoury fellow we all know, we must stay the course. The time is right, our cause is just, we will prevail.

Liberty!

Thanks Perry, I dont like reading these forums much anymore...but posts composed and expressed like that are what everyone needs to read.

DahuiHeeNalu
02-05-2008, 08:18 PM
*Grabs Gas Mask,Prepares Guns*

Lord Abaddon
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I won't give up on Ron Paul, but I admit that I will give up if McCain and Hillary win their respective parties.

When someone tells me their son/daughter was drafted, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me their father/mother/son/daughter is still in Iraq after several years, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me they lost their job overseas, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain/Hillary." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me that a newly Americanized illegal immigrant took their job, I'll ask who they voted for. "Hillary." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

Last...when someone tells me that the USA is failing, the government is corrupt, and that our President for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 has ruined it, I'll ask who they voted for. "Hillary/McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

I've never felt such utter forthcoming doom for this nation than I do right now seeing how utterly stupid, manipulated, and blind the US citizenry are.

If people only understood how the NSDAP and their leader became the elected party in 1933 Germany even though all the writing was on the wall (and in the book) and how they followed, blindly and willingly, for the next 12 years....they might take another very careful look at both parties and what is happening.

The next election this place probably won't even be allowed to exist:

http://www.swnewsherald.com/online_content/2008/02/020108ov_bar_think.php

Lois
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Thank you, Perry! :)

(RIGGED ELECTION) :mad:

N13
02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
This is not the end. Its the beginning.

All hands on deck!!!

Shaun
02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
The FIRST CHECK this campaign should have written was to a WORLD CLASS PR AND MEDIA company.
Until he/they write that check NOTHING will change.
As I have said over and over, people are not smart enough to get RP's message.
They have pissed the money away in shamefully poor media and television ads.
Sack them all. Bring the professionals in.
Where is Ralph Naders Genius advertising guys when you need them?
I am sick about it.

Shaun
02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Ron's image was NEVER crafted and he ended up being a confusing figure to everyone in the USA with a questionable IQ. ie: Most of the GD country....
His PR campaign was so bad I am unable to speak.
The grassroots did an awesome job but they had the Beverly Hill Billies running the HQ stuff that decided where the $ went.
None of them will get another chance.
Neither will this country.
Time for everyone to get off fantasy island... The plane is not coming..

bojo68
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
This kinda reminds me of when I used to play chess with my dad. He ALWAYS beat me, one time even with only pawns. But, ONE time I DID beat him, but it took 5 years. I'd have done it again too if he hadn't died on me when I was 9.:)

fireinme
02-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Won't be much consolation to you now, but I know that there is a future. I'm collecting signatures right now for a "Ron Paul" congressman in PA. I think that a movement has begun.

who is he? which district?

madman55
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Ron's image was NEVER crafted and he ended up being a confusing figure to everyone in the USA with a questionable IQ. ie: Most of the GD country....
His PR campaign was so bad I am unable to speak.
The grassroots did an awesome job but they had the Beverly Hill Billies running the HQ stuff that decided where the $ went.
None of them will get another chance.
Neither will this country.
Time for everyone to get off fantasy island... The plane is not coming..

good god are you KIDDING ME?! All the people that have been drawn to thie movement WILL come back when another freedom candidate runs again. The movement can only grow from here. The message cant die because its the only thing out there right now that doesnt require any central leadership for survival.

A. Havnes
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
If it helps, at my caucus there were only fliers for Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Now, I know that Ron Paul seems to be doing poorly, but that's what the brokered convention is for. I also wonder how much voter fraud has occurred today. It's the perfect opportunity because there are so many states.

SimpleName
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
yeah that is exactly why we are moving towards a few companies owning almost everything online as well? And open lines aren't granted to the big companies that provide internet access anymore...that means they can choice what to send through

Sadly...this is happening. Time Warner is buying up several leading websites, including MapQuest, The Smoking GUn, Games.com, Gametap, NASCAR.com, the ICQ Instant messanger, AOL, Netscape, Moviefone, Compuserve. News Corp. bought MySpace and Photobucket. Disney owns Go.com (movies.com). Nothing overly bad as of yet, but it is only going to get worse I'm sure. You won't be able to avoid these companies soon enough if they keep buying up the internet. I am worried...VERY worried, but I have a feeling this group will not let them go much further.

dawnbt
02-05-2008, 09:18 PM

They'll just toss Nader, Bloomberg or whoever else they have up their sleeves into the race to take votes from Ron. They don't just want Ron out of the party, they want him our of the race!

Bender
02-05-2008, 09:36 PM
The Star Wars reference in this thread was awesome.

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
I have NO FEAR of the MSM! For the simple fact that The Revolution exists! Stop feeling beat down! TV is for the sheep! Intellectual discussion is for FREEDOM!

StonewallJacksonJenkins
02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
If the economy crashes soon we are still in it.

wgadget
02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Should happen soon...Very, very soon.

sadunkal
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I won't give up on Ron Paul, but I admit that I will give up if McCain and Hillary win their respective parties.

When someone tells me their son/daughter was drafted, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me their father/mother/son/daughter is still in Iraq after several years, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me they lost their job overseas, I'll ask who they voted for. "McCain/Hillary." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

When someone tells me that a newly Americanized illegal immigrant took their job, I'll ask who they voted for. "Hillary." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

Last...when someone tells me that the USA is failing, the government is corrupt, and that our President for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 has ruined it, I'll ask who they voted for. "Hillary/McCain." You have nobody but yourself to blame.

I've never felt such utter forthcoming doom for this nation than I do right now seeing how utterly stupid, manipulated, and blind the US citizenry are.

If people only understood how the NSDAP and their leader became the elected party in 1933 Germany even though all the writing was on the wall (and in the book) and how they followed, blindly and willingly, for the next 12 years....they might take another very careful look at both parties and what is happening.

The next election this place probably won't even be allowed to exist:

http://www.swnewsherald.com/online_content/2008/02/020108ov_bar_think.php

People don't have free will so you can't really blame them for being stupid or blind, especially under these conditions.

Were you always as aware as you are?

It just needs time and action. Most of us heard of Ron Paul coincidentally, luck, fate whatever you wanna call it. That's the way life works.

Giving up on other people just because they're ignorant isn't very effective. They'll be thankful to you once you teach them, and they will support you, they will teach others and others will teach others. And you will feel great admiring life at work !

Omnis
02-05-2008, 11:21 PM
The Star Wars reference in this thread was awesome.

lol, thanks.

Magsec
02-06-2008, 12:21 AM
I feel that alot of pro-RP people jumped ship to Obama because he's the "hip" candidate among the young voters, as propped by the MSM. Too many young Republicans in the open primaries just went for Obama.

Betsyross
02-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I'm pleased to say that I will be proudly voting for the only Republican candidate in November. That man is Ron Paul. I will write his name in if I must. I hope that he will reform the Republican Party. This current party that calls itself "Republican" is most assuredly not Republican at all.

Ron Paul should go Third Party, because in this election, the third party he joins or creates will be the Republican Party. In my opinion, Ron Paul should split ranks with the Banker's Party and refound the Republican Party since it hasn't existed for going on a decade now. Time for a Ron Paul Revolution that breaks the mold.

LiberalDemForRP
02-06-2008, 01:00 AM
This kinda reminds me of when I used to play chess with my dad. He ALWAYS beat me, one time even with only pawns. But, ONE time I DID beat him, but it took 5 years. I'd have done it again too if he hadn't died on me when I was 9.:)

Wow, talk about a post taking an unexpected turn! Sorry for your loss. :(

gracebkr
02-06-2008, 01:10 AM
oh please? Cheer you up? This is no time to be whiny. You want to let them "win" then go ahead. I don't think they won. I think they think they did because people are getting discouraged. It's a movement and it's not going to be won over night. Go read the book 1776 by David McCollough, see what our founders did the first year at war. We don't want it to have to get to that, but think of all the fighting for freedom up until the Declaration of Independence then the first year!? Cmon, this is the beginning, Who said this would be easy? Remember, "lead, follow or get out of the way"