PDA

View Full Version : WV Deal to Backfire on the Huckster (wish)

Ron2Win
02-05-2008, 07:15 PM
So, we made the deal, the forums at Hucksarmy were all thanking and praising us.

Now the Huckster comes on and vehemently denies any deals, exposing his true nature.

I hope some of his supporters see what his character is all about.

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Commandments of Huckaligion

Thou shalt not kill -non-Iraqis
Thou shalt not steal - except by taxes.
Thou shalt not lie - except in politics.

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Let's see some integrity from Huck and his supporters.

Benaiah
02-05-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry, but the only thing more foolish than the Huckabee supporters, are Ron Paul supporters who warm up to Huckabee. The guy is a total and complete fraud. Not only that, have you guys been to Hucks Army? Look at the Ron Paul section of their site, they post links to articles that are hit jobs on Paul. If somebody talks good about Ron Paul over there they lock the thread.

A bunch of brainwashed n00bs over there.

Ron2Win
02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm sorry, but the only thing more foolish than the Huckabee supporters, are Ron Paul supporters who warm up to Huckabee. The guy is a total and complete fraud. Not only that, have you guys been to Hucks Army? Look at the Ron Paul section of their site, they post links to articles that are hit jobs on Paul. If somebody talks good about Ron Paul over there they lock the thread.

A bunch of brainwashed n00bs over there.
These people are still plugged into the matrix. The hit piece articles you mention only serve to reinforce the notion that RP is a kook.

Now they just saw what we have been seeing from the Huckster 3 months ago. Hope it serves to wake them up.