PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but i cant help it, why the old folks wants to see america been destroyed

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 07:12 PM
I mean really

Over 60 olds have been voting for McCain
and lets not forget 48-50

:rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU OLD TIMERS AT LEAST SOME OF YOU WANT SEE AMERICA BEEN DESTROYED.

dont they even care that there is a north American union coming?
and plus forced rifd chip inplants in your body
http://www.smartcard.com.cn/customer/upimg/20076619534.jpg

and more wars more dead, more bodybags, so please tell me why you old geezers
love war so much?

Remember old timers this isnt World War 2 anymore:mad:

Sorry guys but i am pissed.

I hope those old timers who have voted McCain or mitt will learn there mistakes.

RonPaulCentral
02-05-2008, 07:16 PM
I mean really

Over 60 olds have been voting for McCain
and lets not forget 48-50

:rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU OLD TIMERS AT LEAST SOME OF YOU WANT SEE AMERICA BEEN DESTROYED.

dont they even care that there is a north American union coming?
and plus forced rifd chip inplants in your body
http://www.smartcard.com.cn/customer/upimg/20076619534.jpg

and more wars more dead, more bodybags, so please tell me why you old geezers
love war so much?

Remember old timers this isnt World War 2 anymore:mad:

Sorry guys but i am pissed.

I hope those old timers who have voted McCain or mitt will learn there mistakes.

They (60+) are statistically not a very intelligent age group as a whole.

In addition, most use the MSM 100% as the "word".

dirka
02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Im just happy that all the old people voting for more war, more debt, more invasion of privacy, more illegal immigration and more taxes will die off in the next 20 years and then the real Americans can get back to the business at hand. Mother Nature will runs its course

hawks4ronpaul
Hit them in the nest egg.

See http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/02/economics-experts-endorse-ron-paul.html for a start.

WarningSLO
Well, I hate to say it, but I think my parents & grandparents and those generations are a little racist (yes, I know, I very broad generalization and stereotype). They come from a time when it was ok to call people gooks, rag-heads, and all other sorts of nasty things.

I think they truly believe it is our responsibility to "fix" other parts of the world.

I dunno. It's depressing.

TER
02-05-2008, 07:20 PM
You cant teach old dogs new tricks.

Ara825
02-05-2008, 07:20 PM
And the young people are voting for Obama so apparantly they want to see America destroyed too.

Reponere
02-05-2008, 07:22 PM
I noticed as I'm sure any of you who watched the online broadcast did, that most of the voters in WV were seniors. They are the uninformed, the senile, and the misguided. They are also the majority voting age range. If we can't get RP into the MSM, they could bring us down.

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 07:22 PM
I can't wait for them all to cry about hoe their SS check won't buy a loaf of bread.

hummtide
02-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Because their old and confused and they deserve whats coming when their "assets" vanish when the currency goes with it!

JimInNY
02-05-2008, 07:24 PM
The only saving grace is that once they destroy America they will be starving to death by the millions, and we won't be. We see the writing on the wall and will be prepared.

Our biggest dilemma after the total downfall will be where the hell are we going to bury this mountain of assholes?

snaFU
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
They (60+) are statistically not a very intelligent age group as a whole.

In addition, most use the MSM 100% as the "word".

I don't they tinfoil hat much maybe.

familydog
I'm wondering the same thing about the young people. They sure are coming out in droves to support Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

Wingman
old folks only want the world to stay the same until they die in 20 years time.

they aren't intereste din anything beyond that time horizon (unlee they have lots of grandkids)

LBT
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Why do lemmings run off cliffs? They don't know any better!

Young_Apprentice
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM
They are just like any other group; most of them are dumbasses and a few of them aren't. Of course, humans do get dumber starting in their mid 50s or so.

My mom's mom and her mom's husband are worried about the messicans. They're racist against most non-whites. They "patrol" the border with the minute men because they really are worried about the messicans.

My dad's uncle and his wife, however have been libertarian Republicans since the sixties and are really big Ron Paul supporters.

Putting people into groups, whether it be by age, race or gender is collectivism.

TurtleBurger
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM
My 65+ year old parents are at a caucus in Minnesota right now trying to become Ron Paul delegates. So they aren't all bad. :D

Ara825
02-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I am ashamed to be associated with some of you. Your constant bashing of senior citizens is against everything the grassroots stands for!

Think before you bash senior citizens, after all Ron and Carol Paul are senior citizens.

Abyss
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
honestly if people starve, then they got whats comin to them. If 75% of amercains were wiped, out we might be stronger as a country...

homah
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Everyone is voting for McCain, not just old people. Stop blaming old people for everything.

FreeTraveler
02-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I am ashamed to be associated with some of you. Your constant bashing of senior citizens is against everything the grassroots stands for!

Think before you bash senior citizens, after all Ron and Carol Paul are senior citizens.

Yes, and so are a lot of the hard workers here, and a lot of people who have now voted for Ron Paul TWICE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU HAVE !!!!!! :D

blakjak
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Most of them have never even heard of Ron Paul. It's as simple as that.

sirachman
02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
All the senior citizen who arent voting for Ron Paul are voting because:
1. They want the handouts
2. They are too old for a draft
3. They will be dead before the country goes to shit probably
4. They are retired and dont have to pay as many of the outrageous taxes
5. They dont give a shit
6. They dont pay attention along with 90 percent of the braindead country
7. They are largely uneducated
8. They are stubborn and largely dont believe in things like the cfr or nau being reality
9. They completely rely on the mainstream media for their news
10. They vote for who the MSM tells them to
11. They vote for who they think will win according to polls
12. Etc Etc Etc

DONT give up the revolution, take this to local and state level!!! Support, vote for, and elect local and state leaders! Get ready to get behind the next Ron Paul republican for president!!

The internet MAY take over the MSM for news use in the next 4 years!!! If this happens WE CAN WIN EASILY!!!!!!!!

familydog
02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
All the senior citizen who arent voting for Ron Paul are voting because:
1. They want the handouts
2. They are too old for a draft
3. They will be dead before the country goes to shit probably
4. They are retired and dont have to pay as many of the outrageous taxes
5. They dont give a shit
6. They dont pay attention along with 90 percent of the braindead country
7. They are largely uneducated
8. They are stubborn and largely dont believe in things like the cfr or nau being reality
9. They completely rely on the mainstream media for their news
10. They vote for who the MSM tells them to
11. They vote for who they think will win according to polls
12. Etc Etc Etc

DONT give up the revolution, take this to local and state level!!! Support, vote for, and elect local and state leaders! Get ready to get behind the next Ron Paul republican for president!!

The internet MAY take over the MSM for news use in the next 4 years!!! If this happens WE CAN WIN EASILY!!!!!!!!

So when are you going to make a list like that for young people? blacks? liberals? women? catholics? horses? they are all voting for McCain. Maybe you should chill out and realize that McCain wouldn't be doing as well as he is if it weren't for young people too.

This stereotyping needs to stop. Maybe we should treat people as individiauls like Dr. Paul says.

Rhys
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
three words:

legal drug addicts

Joseph Hart
02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
If McCain the Insane keep sending young people to Iraq and then Iran, then he will have more of a % of votes next term. *sigh*

H Roark
02-05-2008, 08:38 PM
They don't allow people who are too young to vote, maybe the same rule should be applied to the elderly as well.

nbhadja
02-05-2008, 08:42 PM
They are idiots, that's why.

This is what happens when people are not taught to always question and never blindly accept.

WarningSLO
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
three words:

legal subsidized drug addicts

Fixed it for you.

jointhefightforfreedom
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
THE ARE TOO DEPEDENT ON THE ENTITLEMENTS!

People are taught to depend on medicaid medicare and Social Security and welfare instead of themselves period!
When the market and bubbles crash and people feel it then they will take thier head out of the sand.
why the SS check finally bounces then they will look at the issues instead of voting on race or personality!

HippyInASuit
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Those crazy old coots are scared shitless that the islamo fascist terrorists are going to fly a plane into their children's school and rape them. They're just plain dumb and ignorant. They believe the crap that is sold as truth on the network news. They know we kill without being provoked. They really think we need to kill or enslave every other mother fucker on the planet to make sure we can ride around in our Cadillacs here.

All we can do is wait out the decades until they finally die off and let the informed people capable of reading and using a keyboard be the majority. Remember the baby boom generation is more than its fair share and they're just retiring now :(

Enzo
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't think Old people in this country want to see it destroyed at all.

They do not have real access to anything other than Rush Limbaugh 24/7 and the various cable News networks. Fox being the most dangerous... because they pretend to cater to these people.

Most people over the age of 70 have very limited internet access, or very limited skills.

Given the fact that probably 90% of this demographic probably haven't heard of Ron Paul, plus the fact that they are not seeing ANY of the negative side of the occupation of Iraq: Over a million dead Iraqis... men women and children shot to death, blown to pieces, and run over by US military vehicles... plus the more than 3000 US soldiers that have met a similar fate... It's not surprising that they would vote for John McCain... who "promises to keep them safe from the Islamic boogie man" and who is for some reason.. a "war hero"

At the same time.. I think there's way too many young people with big mouths in this country... that talk a lot of shit.. and then end up not even being registered to vote.. or too busy to be bothered with it... or too lazy or unwilling to talk to these old people... or worse... so apathetic, that the whole thing becomes a popularity contest... as though their own future should be played out like a sporting event.

PineGroveDave
02-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Wow...My father (who voted for Ron Paul)is a senior citizen and I'm certainly glad he's not reading this thread. Many of these senior citizens grew up in a post depression America and went off to fight WWII and many of you call them "stupid". Ever thought to consider that they may view the world a bit differently than we do? Do we not view our place in the world based upon our experiences?

My father is barely literate and I care for him now but when I was an infant he picked crops alongside Mexicans to put food on our table. When he finally got a blue collar job in a factory, he worked there for 23 years and only missed 5 days of work. I can't even lay claim to that work ethic of our parents/grandparents generation.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

qh4dotcom
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I also blame the old people, not the media. I did my homework. I researched all the candidates and their positions on the issues.
There's no reason why the old people can't do the same research online or offline with something so important as the next election instead of allowing themselves to be brainwashed by the media. If the old people care about their Social Security checks, then they should bother to research which candidate will do the most for Social Security before S.S goes broke.
If S.S goes broke during McCain administration because McCain is wasting the Social Security cash to pay for wars I will be laughing at them.
Old people are the cause of just about every problem in this nation...old people voted for the war...an old geezer vetoes every attempt to get out...old people print the money...old people vote for tax increases...a 90 year old fool is the king of pork-barrel spending...old people are bankrupting the nation and leaving their debt to the next generation, etc.

RlxdN10sity
02-05-2008, 10:56 PM
We have no one to blame but ourselves.

icon124
02-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Im just happy that all the old people voting for more war, more debt, more invasion of privacy, more illegal immigration and more taxes will die off in the next 20 years and then the real Americans can get back to the business at hand. Mother Nature will runs its course

sad to say this but I feel the same way...just imagine when our generation gets to their age...we will be so well informed

Xyrus2
02-05-2008, 11:26 PM
And what makes you think you will make it that long?

20 years or less. That's the time we have to snap everyone out of this daze there in. After that it won't matter. The country will collapse under it's own debt. By that point, we will have become economically marginalized due to the economies of India and China becoming the powerhouses. UN forces will probably be brought to make sure OUR nuclear weapons don't wind up in the hands of the terrorists.

For those of you who do not see the writing on the wall, you should do what Ron Paul has done. Read about all the great empires of the world and follow the stages of collapse. We're making good progress.

Here's my prediction. The corporate-government system will try valiantly to keep the general populace in the dark about what is really happening. Then, in a very short period of time, the whole thing will unravel. The illusion will crumble, and millions of people will be left wondering what the hell happened.

It won't be pretty.

~X~

driller80545
02-05-2008, 11:35 PM
I will be glad when all you wonderful young people get old so everything will be fixed. When I was young we protested the war by putting 100,000 people in the streets in every large city in America over and over. What have you done. You don't vote in numbers and then blame the old people for voting wrong. Obama thinks that a lot of young people will also vote wrong according to your standards. Why do you need to pawn blame off on old people when all americans are uninformed, young and old.

Minuteman2008
02-06-2008, 12:22 AM
They are just like any other group; most of them are dumbasses and a few of them aren't. Of course, humans do get dumber starting in their mid 50s or so.

My mom's mom and her mom's husband are worried about the messicans. They're racist against most non-whites. They "patrol" the border with the minute men because they really are worried about the messicans.

My dad's uncle and his wife, however have been libertarian Republicans since the sixties and are really big Ron Paul supporters.

Putting people into groups, whether it be by age, race or gender is collectivism.

Hey genius, I assure you that any "old people" involved with the minutemen are NOT voting for McCain and are most likely voting for Ron Paul, so they're not the problem. They, like Ron Paul (who just signed the NumbersUSA no amnesty pledge yesterday), believe in national sovereignty.

You're in good company though; the three liberals, Clinton, Obama, and McCain all pretend that it's racist to enforce immigration law. :rolleyes: