PDA

View Full Version : What Is Up With Georgia?

fireworks_god
02-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Why is it showing Obama winning in Georgia? Clinton is now only behind him with 8% with only 2% of precints reporting... did the dumb bitch concede already?

GeorgiaRPFan
02-05-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm guessing it's the large African American population in Georgia.

homah
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
It is based on the exit polls.

fireworks_god
02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
They are announcing winners off of exit polls? What happens when the vote shifts the other way and they have to declare someone else the winner? Fucking morons they are. :mad:

PC_for_Paul
02-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm just across the line. The same thing I saw this morning, Obama out in force. McCain had the party faithful. In my precinct we had maybe 750-1000 vote out of 5000 registered voters. How many in the population? way more than that.

10% know who Ron Paul is, if they don't even know you they sure won't vote for ya.

The majority of Americans have been programed to get it's politics in the comfy of their own home. The circus has purpose.

If you had 6 month blackout of MSM from the country with only internet access, we'd win hands down.

You ever wonder why they torture you with fads?

because that is max market saturation. I am learning alot about marketing during this whole process. Marketing, let's face it the true political views don't really matter, it's really marketing warefare.

All you have to do is put more ads, media time, face time, what you will. People will pull the trigger like they picking a super bowl winner.

I'm sure it used to be a great country......

scbissler
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I am learning alot about marketing during this whole process. Marketing, let's face it the true political views don't really matter, it's really marketing warefare.

All you have to do is put more ads, media time, face time, what you will. People will pull the trigger like they picking a super bowl winner.

I'm sure it used to be a great country......

BINGO!!!