PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul BETTER win a state today.

SonicInfinity
02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
If he doesn't, THAT'S when we know these things are completely and utterly RIGGED.

homah
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM
+1 (star)

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 07:03 PM
+5 (stars)

ronpaulfan
02-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I can't wait to make my "HQ SUCKS ASS" video. I've been planning it in my head for weeks.

Revolutn
02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I can't wait to make my "HQ SUCKS ASS" video. I've been planning it in my head for weeks.

Ya cuz that'll get us the win/nomination.

Prez4TheNet
02-05-2008, 07:22 PM
lol... if RP doesn't win a state that just goes to show that Ron never had a chance to begin with.

Stop living in a fantasy world people... you expected Ron to win with such a drastic message of change that would undo alot of what has been conventional wisdom for a 100 years in an ONE election... HHAHAHAAHHAH! Sorry, but I can't help myself if you even thought for a second that he had a chance..... HAHAHAHAHH!

Ron Paul Fan
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
lol... if RP doesn't win a state that just goes to show that Ron never had a chance to begin with.

Stop living in a fantasy world people... you expected Ron to win with such a drastic message of change that would undo alot of what has been conventional wisdom for a 100 years in an ONE election... HHAHAHAAHHAH! Sorry, but I can't help myself if you even thought for a second that he had a chance..... HAHAHAHAHH!

Thank God there's someone else here with some brains. I tried to warn you guys...

hvac ak47
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Never thought he would do this bad!
He is getting beat by Other!
Who the hell is Other and where the fuck did he come from???:confused:
http://www.politico.com/

WarningSLO
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm not ready to give up yet. I'll wait to see what kind of message Paul sends us tonight or tomorrow morning.

But if I had to put money on it, I would put my chips on an Obama presidency. :(

snaFU
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM

seriously people need some motherfing wake up coffee. The federal reserve and the income tax alone has existed since 1913 thats a huge reversal. Civil Liberties have been diminishing for decades. The road to serfdom slowly continues except the dents we are making allows the roots of Liberty to spread. You aren't going to slay the establishment in one slash. Libertarianism never dies and it always lives within people who recognize it as the right way. Paul himself was reluctant for even running because he believed it would take ANOTHER whole decade for people to become receptive to the message. The fact is we proved him wrong and the good fight always starts slowly and builds up its momentum be optimistic about freedom always. It doesn't just end with one man...

preserveourliberties
02-05-2008, 07:31 PM
The problem is, people think Ron is some sort of "liberal" (he actually is in the classic sense) or that he wants to negotiate with those akin to terrorist hijackers.

hvac ak47
02-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I'm not ready to give up yet. I'll wait to see what kind of message Paul sends us tonight or tomorrow morning.

But if I had to put money on it, I would put my chips on an Obama presidency. :(

Clinton is doing well tonight. http://www.politico.com/

NeoRayden
02-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Ron doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell and Hillary will be the next president so that leaves one chip in left.

Chip in to move my family to New Zeland.

Prez4TheNet
02-05-2008, 07:38 PM
seriously people need some motherfing wake up coffee. The federal reserve and the income tax alone has existed since 1913 thats a huge reversal. Civil Liberties have been diminishing for decades. The road to serfdom slowly continues except the dents we are making allows the roots of Liberty to spread. You aren't going to slay the establishment in one slash. Libertarianism never dies and it always lives within people who recognize it as the right way. Paul himself was reluctant for even running because he believed it would take ANOTHER whole decade for people to become receptive to the message. The fact is we proved him wrong and the good fight always starts slowly and builds up its momentum be optimistic about freedom always. It doesn't just end with one man...

I disagree with you my friend, I think this whole "Ron Paul Revolution" is just an internet fad and will slowly but surely fizzle away just as the Deaniacs did...

TNFreedom
02-05-2008, 07:39 PM

Other is the combo of early mail in votes for Thompson and Guliani

hvac ak47
02-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Other is the combo of early mail in votes for Thompson and Guliani

I thought other was a candidate :rolleyes:. Thanks though!

hellsingfan
02-05-2008, 07:44 PM
trolls are starting to show faces, and pretty boldly!!! I guess those who are listening to these f-ktards never had the nerve to understand what "revolution" means!

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 07:47 PM
I disagree with you my friend, I think this whole "Ron Paul Revolution" is just an internet fad and will slowly but surely fizzle away just as the Deaniacs did...

I found this in the signature of another user. I find it explains everything.

This is bigger then just supporting a candidate. Its about
the freedom & security of our family, home & nation.
We will never stop supporting Dr. Paul, or future candidates with like ideas.
You are NOT going to send us to back to sleep with nay saying & news reporting trickery and YOU will NOT win.
Americans are waking from slumber and taking our country back!
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
Now get out of my way - I HAVE A COUNTRY TO SAVE

Michigan11
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM

Yes we think alike. Every word you say is true.;)

Michigan11
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
trolls are starting to show faces, and pretty boldly!!! I guess those who are listening to these f-ktards never had the nerve to understand what "revolution" means!

I hear you loud and clear.:cool:

JoshLowry
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM

Stick around at LibertyForest.com ;)

derdy
02-05-2008, 07:58 PM
It's obvious that the media marginalizing and ignoring him has had a great impact on those that still rely on the old media as a legit source of information.

I'd say, given those conditions it's an accomplishment just to have made it this far.

justatrey
02-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Come on Alaskans!

aspiringconstitutionalist
02-05-2008, 08:02 PM
If he doesn't, THAT'S when we know these things are completely and utterly RIGGED.

Oh, stop it! This kind of crap is exactly WHY we're not winning states.

ProBlue33
02-05-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree

flames2dust77
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Wow. Look at the trolls trying to break your spirits people! Don't let them:D

LizF
02-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Wow. Look at the trolls trying to break your spirits people! Don't let them:D

Whose payroll do you think they're on?

The "my friend" could be a hint, but who knows... :rolleyes:

Prez4TheNet
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Whose payroll do you think they're on?

The "my friend" could be a hint, but who knows... :rolleyes:

Yep, you caught me red handed my friend, I am on McCain's payroll... in fact, I am none other than Senator McCain himself posting on forums, my friend!

Feelgood
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM

You kidding me? Candidate Other has been campaigning with Undecided for some time now. Looking to be a Other/Undecided ticket. Dont you ever see the CNN pie? This guy always has more votes, and gets onto their pie chart, even more then RP does. :rolleyes: