PDA

View Full Version : How Can we compete against this kind of BS?

wfd40
02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
http://journalism.org/node/9610

With Florida winner John McCain getting about 75% more coverage than Mitt Romney, and with Mike Huckabee almost invisible, the press appeared conspicuously close to turning McCain into the presumptive nominee last week. In that Jan. 28-Feb. 3 period, which ran from the day before the Florida primary to two days before Super Tuesday, McCain generated more coverage than any candidate. And that coverage suggested a media “tiering” of the race, with McCain a heavy favorite over several also-rans. McCain had not necessarily put Mitt Romney away, but the press nearly had.

lol.. the world is literally on fire and the press get behind McWar.. go figure.

We didn't have a shot today.. :(

hueylong
02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Excuse me. That's OUR JOB. We are fighting for the future of our nation.

Stop whining.

me3
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM
http://journalism.org/node/9610

lol.. the world is literally on fire and the press get behind McWar.. go figure.

We didn't have a shot today.. :(

Have you ever made a thread that didn't read like you were being tortured?

If I had a dollar for every time you claim defeat, I would be the Ron Paul billionaire.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Have you ever made a thread that didn't read like you were being tortured?

If I had a dollar for every time you claim defeat, I would be the Ron Paul billionaire.

lol... the squeaky wheel eventually gets greased...

This campaign has been run (to the ground?) by libertarian tard-brains with the collected political acumen which has garnered over the past 50 years ZERO mainstream support...

These guys wouldn't know what a real campaign for the presidency of the united states looked like if Reagan/Goldwater himself came down from heaven and told them what it would take to win...

And yes, the sky is falling

EvilEngineer
02-05-2008, 07:32 PM
In the short term we really cant. We do have to give credit where credit is due. 90 years of planning on the part of the globalists is hard to counteract in less than a year.