PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm pretty tired. What did you guys do today?

Oyate
02-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Geez I'm almost glad it's over. Almost.

Been a big week. Lots of sign hanging. Loads of campaign phone calls. I only got through my phone list last night. Then it was out to sign-hang the polling places which went OK except one team left an activist stranded and we had to go back out and retrieve her. Then a bit of sleep and on to taxi riding people to polls and making sure we put our signs back up as fast as other campaigns took them down.

Now I gots me a 12-pack and a frozen pizza and I'm just a gonna sit here and watch it happen. I might get a little tipsy and impersonate a troll later on but you can usually tell I'm just screwing around.

Nice job Super Tuesday states! Pleasure working with ya! And no matter what happens, it's just the beginning, not the end.

Dorfsmith
02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Geez I'm almost glad it's over. Almost.

Been a big week. Lots of sign hanging. Loads of campaign phone calls. I only got through my phone list last night. Then it was out to sign-hang the polling places which went OK except one team left an activist stranded and we had to go back out and retrieve her. Then a bit of sleep and on to taxi riding people to polls and making sure we put our signs back up as fast as other campaigns took them down.

Now I gots me a 12-pack and a frozen pizza and I'm just a gonna sit here and watch it happen. I might get a little tipsy and impersonate a troll later on but you can usually tell I'm just screwing around.

Nice job Super Tuesday states! Pleasure working with ya! And no matter what happens, it's just the beginning, not the end.

It's been a busy day for me too. Putting up signs, handing out literature. Making a ton of reminder calls. I also have a 12-pack but no pizza :D

PatriotG
02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
I was in Times Square crack of dawn today for the Good Morning America meet.
Handed out a few slims.

Went to the polls, Voted for the man.

Watching him lag behind now big time
feel like crying

I need a shot of JD!

AFM
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM
I took two massive dumps in the name of liberty. What did YOU do?

LibertyRevolution
02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I was at standing at the entrance to the parking lot at my polling location holding this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2244548054_5c0010bd2d_o.jpg
Thats what I did today.

Oyate
02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I was in Times Square crack of dawn today for the Good Morning America meet.
Handed out a few slims.

Went to the polls, Voted for the man.

Watching him lag behind now big time
feel like crying

I need a shot of JD!

Restore The Republic.Org eh? I built the original RestoreTheRepublic(dot)com site for Aaron Russo. Nice to meet you.

PatriotG
02-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Restore The Republic.Org eh? I built the original RestoreTheRepublic(dot)com site for Aaron Russo. Nice to meet you.

Same Here!