PDA

View Full Version : A day at the polls

Sematary
02-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I've been sitting at my precincts polling station for the last nine hours. It was not wasted effort. Several people actually took the time to tell me that they were glad I was there to remind them that Ron Paul is in the race and that they voted for him.
:D
I got alot of nasty responses when I asked people if they were voting Republican (apparently, being a Republican in the eyes of many is akin to being a lepper) ;)

Anyway, I talked to hundreds of people and hopefully swayed some votes. We'll see.

slantedview
02-05-2008, 06:22 PM
hey sem. you've been gone a while.

bcreps85
02-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I got alot of nasty responses when I asked people if they were voting Republican (apparently, being a Republican in the eyes of many is akin to being a lepper) ;)

Yeah, most Democrats are just that stupid. Consider the fact that most Democrats are ready to drop and suck Bill Clinton's dick...they practically think he is a god, when in reality there is probably no one in politics more corrupt than the Clintons.

Sematary
02-05-2008, 06:24 PM
hey sem. you've been gone a while.

Busy, busy, busy - but as you can see - still trying to do my thing for RP

Sematary
02-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, most Democrats are just that stupid. Consider the fact that most Democrats are ready to drop and suck Bill Clinton's dick...they practically think he is a god, when in reality there is probably no one in politics more corrupt than the Clintons.

No, I think they are just that sick of what the neocons have wreaked upon our nation

Kotin
02-05-2008, 06:45 PM
George Bush Republicans Vs Ron Paul Republicans.

:rolleyes:

Sematary
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
George Bush Republicans Vs Ron Paul Republicans.

:rolleyes:

Most people don't know there is a difference. They just hear the word and cringe

Kotin
02-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Most people don't know there is a difference. They just hear the word and cringe

very true, but we can and will change that.

Phantom
02-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Good job Sematary. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

I don't suppose you got the names and phone numbers of those who cast their vote for Ron Paul?

I was wondering if any one has done this yet at a polling station, considering what happened in New Hampshire. Not to mention the way the vote seems to be going against Ron Paul when it is reported that 75% of the U.S. is against the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and many voters are concerned about the economy.

Has anyone or group of people sat/stood outside their polling station all day with a sign asking Ron Paul voters to sign a sheet and leave their phone number so that we can check any discrepancies between the "official" result and those collected at the polling stations by Ron Raul grass roots?

Maybe I am being paronoid but I feel that votes are being stolen from Ron Paul. We all know that Diebold cannot be trusted either.

Just a thought.