PDA

View Full Version : I voted for Hillary

Heracles
02-05-2008, 06:12 PM
I was registered Democrat, unfortunately. So I figured I'd hedge against Obama.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Paul in a general election. And Obama has people hypnotized. They ignore all his negatives.

He wants to get into Pakistan, and he supports the REAL ID and the PATRIOT Act, but it's hard to make his supporters understand what that means. Hillary, on the other hand, is easy for them to go against.

If Hillary wins today, we're in a prime position to advance our campaign. If we don't fair well today, let's flood Paul's site with money, so that he knows we're commited and we want him to go independent. Onwards then!

LIVE FREE or DIE.

Hancock1776
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
If it's Hillary versus McCain, with Ron Paul as an indie, Paul would absolutely win, with or without media coverage.

dw1345
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
sorry for calling you an idiot. i just would never risk voting for Hillary.

chiplitfam
02-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I apologize for the attack.

Tdcci
02-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Are the top two Obama supporters upset? You did the right thing, Obama has a cult of personality, and he's a dangerous man. Paul can appeal to the intellectual in Americans but Obama can make you feel good about anything from a national ID card to neverending wars in the middle east.

LibertyOfOne
02-05-2008, 06:20 PM
... why the H would you vote for a commie?

Maybe he just found out about Ron, but didn't have the chance to change his party status due to the dumb primary rules. He did a good thing. I think we have a better chance against Hillary anyways.

mtmedlin
02-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Dont call him an idiot because you dont agree, what the hell, are you 3 or something.

I agree with him, why not vote for the most unelectable Dem. Hillary vs McCain gives any 3rd party a better shot.

pathis
If it's Hillary versus McCain, with Ron Paul as an indie, Paul would absolutely win, with or without media coverage.

+1

Good vote.

DAFTEK
...; why the H would you vote for a commie?

Can you read? They guy said he was registered Democrat, i would vote for H also if Ron Paul drops out.

dw1345
02-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Are the top two Obama supporters upset? You did the right thing, Obama has a cult of personality, and he's a dangerous man. Paul can appeal to the intellectual in Americans but Obama can make you feel good about anything from a national ID card to neverending wars in the middle east.

voting for Hillary to be the Democratic nominee, realistically giving her a huge shot at becoming president is DEATH for America. voting for Hillary is not worth the risk.

amy31416
02-05-2008, 06:26 PM
voting for Hillary to be the Democratic nominee, realistically giving her a huge shot at becoming president is DEATH for America. voting for Hillary is not worth the risk.

Look at the numbers. Hillary is actually a better choice than Obama when you get down to it.

Neither one are good, but Obama is actually worse than her.

LibertyOfOne

Anyone but Paul would hurt America.

DAFTEK

Dude relax, id rather have Bill back in the chair then Osama or McCrack, But Hitlary winning, this would be better for us and Ron.

Heracles
02-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Let me clarify my logic.

Anyone who thinks Obama is any better than Clinton is truly in the dark about this guy's intentions. He's a wonderful speaker and an inspirational individual, but he's also an interventionist of the highest order.

This guy wants to INCREASE the military. He wants us to stay in all the countries we're currently in, and thinks we should expand into others. Take the time and read his writings, you'd be surprised by what you found. Obama isn't running for president of the United States, he's running for president of the world.

If you want to see the North American Union advance and advance rapidly, I suggest you vote Obama. Clinton would never get it through, but Obama has the charisma necessary to blind people into beliving his bad ideas are good.

That's not to say he's all terrible, no candidate is. But when you balance his pros vs. his cons, the cons have it. We just can't afford to be so many countries anymore, on so many levels. It's not worth the terrorism we have to endure, it's not worth the lost of rights, it's not worth the lives of those we kill and oppress with puppet dictators, and it sure as hell aint worth the money.

I'm telling you, if Clinton wins the nomination, she will lose big time. If Obama wins it, we'll all lose.