PDA

View Full Version : I am GIDDY!

ButchHowdy
02-05-2008, 06:11 PM
For nearly a week I've had the pleasure of listening to grown Neocons cry:

Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Beck's substitutes, Bud Hedinger, Laura Ingraham, and more . .

Just pining away cause their Mitt Boy trails McWar.

Welcome to OUR world suckers!

The One
02-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Misery loves company.

RSLudlum
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
I just say to all of them: "you reap what you sow"

poor pundits are stomping around n pouting. :)

Rhys
02-05-2008, 06:33 PM
9/11

ButchHowdy
02-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Glenn Beck is imploding!

Rintrah54
02-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Its only a matter of time before they start pumping McCain

nullvalu
02-06-2008, 09:51 AM
yeah when it comes down to him and the "evil democrats" they'll all find reasons to love on mccain

familydog
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
yeah when it comes down to him and the "evil democrats" they'll all find reasons to love on mccain

As cynical as that sounds....it's true.

moostraks
02-06-2008, 10:10 AM
It is a ruse....There is not a dimes worth of difference amongst any of the candidates. They did what they set out to do and that was to stop Ron Paul from running away with this election.They may have won some battles but the war isn't over yet. (Dr.Paul's success lay in curing our apathy and awakening the public to other like minded individuals, now we lick our wounds and chose our battles wisely).
They are playing on people's sympathy so they can squawk about how they supported the "true" conservative. Some of us do recall though that many of these same sharks were attacking Mitt recently for being too liberal. How short is the attention span of the average American??? I will not support these squawk boxes anymore. Unpug from the media as they are not your friend. They are an extension of the propaganda machinery known as your friendly American government. They do not have your best interests in mind.