PDA

View Full Version : We Have Alternative Media

thechitowncubs
02-05-2008, 06:07 PM
www.ronpaulradio.com

Why are we bitching about the MSM, lets grow our own cause by doing something actually threatening to them.

Enemies Domestic
02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
www.ronpaulradio.com

Why are we bitching about the MSM, lets grow our own cause by doing something actually threatening to them.

I agree, brother. I think things are growing in that direction now. If we keep experimenting with different ways to communicate the message, it's only a matter of time before we become serious competition to the MSM, even if it's one viewer-listener-reader at a time. Something big is bound to grow out of this movement. I have faith in it. As long as we stay focused on fixing the problems and not becoming part of the system ourselves, we can do this.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
This one deserves a bump. Whether or not Dr. Paul succeeds, we must press on, we have a Congress to fill!

mavtek
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I have already stated this! I'd like to get in contact with the creators of this forum 1st and foremost!

We need to incorporate Liberty Forest, my wife and I can get that done and we have enough who know the law to go public. Then we buy newspapers and radio and TV stations. We make our own media!

Staupostek
02-05-2008, 07:58 PM
This one deserves a bump. Whether or not Dr. Paul succeeds, we must press on, we have a Congress to fill!

Keep pushing the message online, but remember not everyone is on the internet. And even those who are, many don't get their news from there. So it is important to keep pushing the message in person. Educate people about basic economics and how what we are doing in this country can't continue. If we all do this we might surprise ourselves in two years with the congressional elections, and then in four years with the presidential election.

Remember Ronald Reagan lost in 1976, but his message grew and he won four years later.