PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Terrorism

Fudwamper
02-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I know this has been brought up before, but it gets little attention.

Letters of Marque.

The point of Guerrilla warfare is to cripple a larger force and use its' weakness against it.

I love the idea because it counter acts the ability of small groups of Terrorist by allowing small groups to go after them. These groups can be VERY effective.

I wonder what your opinions on it are, and what you think could be the backlash from such a policy.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
In regards to Islamic terrorists, I raise my fist in solidarity. They're fighting the same war that we fought against the English.

Goldwater Conservative
02-05-2008, 10:02 PM
I wonder what your opinions on it are, and what you think could be the backlash from such a policy.

The backlash would be significantly less than the wholesale invasion and occupation of entire countries, and the results would be far better. I'm all for it, although the Democrats and GOP establishment would probably be up in arms about how we could use such a "backwards" policy, as if nation-building is so much more humanitarian. :rolleyes:

In regards to Islamic terrorists, I raise my fist in solidarity. They're fighting the same war that we fought against the English.

Hell no. While these bastards may be fighting for the right to be left alone, they sure as hell don't have the same values we did in our revolution, going so far as to kill innocent children on a regular basis to achieve their goals.

AmericaFyeah92
02-09-2008, 12:47 AM

thats the kinda shit that lost Ron Paul the election, or at least helped. Idiots who don't know what they're talking about, like you. Props to "Goldwater Conservative" for pointing out his BS. So you feel solidarity with men who use children as suicide bombers? Who behead journalists on videotape? Who killed 3,000 of our citizens? Just because we all understand their motivation doesen't mean we sympathize. Maybe someone you care for can get blown up on a bus or beheaded and then we'll see how much solidarity you have.