PDA

View Full Version : Important message from HQ

miwg
02-05-2008, 05:26 PM
For California and Other Closed Republican Primaries/Caucuses
February 5th, 2008 by Dan McCarthy

As we’ve seen in Louisiana, one of the things that sometimes happens is that Ron Paul supporters who have legitimately registered as Republican voters are told that their names are not on the Republican rolls. If you believe that you have registered as a Republican before the registration deadline in your state, insist that you be allowed to vote in the Republican primary or caucus. You may be told that you will have to cast a “provisional” ballot — that’s fine. That just means that your registration will be verified and vote counted at a later date.

If you know you’ve registered as a Republican, don’t accept anyone telling you that you can’t vote or that you must vote in the Democratic primary. (This pertains especially to California, where independents can vote in the Democratic primary but not in the Republican primary. If you’re a former independent who registered as a Republican before the deadline, stick to your guns and insist upon casting a Republican ballot for Ron Paul.)

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates

Agora
02-05-2008, 05:28 PM
"stick to your guns and insist" wow!!! do it.

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Important!!!

Royksopp
02-05-2008, 05:30 PM
VERY important!

boethius27
02-05-2008, 05:30 PM
ba-bumpity bump bump ba.

miwg
02-05-2008, 05:40 PM
bump

link88
02-05-2008, 05:42 PM
they tried to do this on me. but i just kept on trukin' ...and they eventually found me, at the end of the list!

utrunner07
02-05-2008, 05:46 PM
they tried to do this on me. but i just kept on trukin' ...and they eventually found me, at the end of the list!

unfortunatlely there are a lot of people not getting this message becuase they do not read this board.

Paul Revered
02-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I posted this on MySpace.

wfd40
02-05-2008, 05:56 PM
i went to my 'local' polling place and was definitely not on the list.. they only had my father's name listed..

I believe that I'm registered in another county... will that matter??

Agora
02-05-2008, 05:59 PM
For California and Other Closed Republican Primaries/Caucuses
February 5th, 2008 by Dan McCarthy

As we’ve seen in Louisiana, one of the things that sometimes happens is that Ron Paul supporters who have legitimately registered as Republican voters are told that their names are not on the Republican rolls. If you believe that you have registered as a Republican before the registration deadline in your state, insist that you be allowed to vote in the Republican primary or caucus. You may be told that you will have to cast a “provisional” ballot — that’s fine. That just means that your registration will be verified and vote counted at a later date.

If you know you’ve registered as a Republican, don’t accept anyone telling you that you can’t vote or that you must vote in the Democratic primary. (This pertains especially to California, where independents can vote in the Democratic primary but not in the Republican primary. If you’re a former independent who registered as a Republican before the deadline, stick to your guns and insist upon casting a Republican ballot for Ron Paul.)

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates

once in the lifetime...Ron Paul. :)

JimInNY
02-05-2008, 06:11 PM
i went to my 'local' polling place and was definitely not on the list.. they only had my father's name listed..

I believe that I'm registered in another county... will that matter??

You waited til now to try and figure out where to vote? WTF?

luvthedoc08
02-05-2008, 06:13 PM
ya this happened to me, i had to to the provisional ballot, it sucked