PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann aknowledges Ron as the deal instigator, then MSNBC ignores again

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
...Olbermann mentions him and then they show the delegate count, leaving out Ron.

ashlux
02-05-2008, 05:12 PM
...Olbermann mentions him and then they show the delegate count, leaving out Ron.

Too bad Olbermann doesn't have much control over the graphics.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Too bad Olbermann doesn't have much control over the graphics.

Olbermann is a left gatekeeper hack. He said Ron's name begrudgingly.

He hates Ron.

Chowdah
02-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Olbermann is a left gatekeeper hack. He said Ron's name begrudgingly.

He hates Ron.

Horse manure.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Horse manure.

You obviously know nothing about the false left-right paradigm.

The One
02-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Horse manure.

Wow, that was a quick change. Did you think poop was too harsh?:D

Chowdah
02-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow, that was a quick change. Did you think poop was too harsh?:D

Not me, but I was self-censoring because you never know what kinda whiny puritan is going to read your post and report you. Now if I were to get dinged for "manure," I wouldn't want to be here anyway. I'm also saving the moderator/administrator some grief too.

Good catch though. Extra points for alertness.

me3
02-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Dan runs Ron Paul Graphs. He doesn't spend all day commenting on digg. A little respect please.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Dan runs Ron Paul Graphs. He doesn't spend all day commenting on digg. A little respect please.

WTF are you talking about.

Jesubub
02-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Olbermann is the Lou Dobbs of the left.

Chowdah
02-05-2008, 05:31 PM

It is possible to psych yourself out. An ex-girlfriend once succinctly explained it as, "sometimes you can be so smart that you're stupid."

This too may be of use to you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:32 PM
It is possible to psych yourself out. An ex-girlfriend once succinctly explained it as, "sometimes you can be so smart that you're stupid."

This too may be of use to you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Yeah I agree. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

ARealConservative
02-05-2008, 05:41 PM

I'm fairly certain that Ron Paul graphs tallies on it's own and the site operator has plenty of time to comment on digg. :D

Chowdah
02-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Yeah I agree. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

Don't change the subject. You were talking about Keith Olbermann being part of some "false left-right paradigm" ... get a grip.

Ooooo maybe I'm part of the paradigm .... spooky. Check under your bed tonight!

Vet_from_cali
02-05-2008, 10:46 PM

maybe because were not picking up any delegates tonight?