PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee and McCain colluded in West Virginia.

Liberté
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
I am normally dead set against conspiracy talk; but it is very clear the Huckabee and McCain colluded in West Virginia. When Huckabee drops out this forebodes bad for us, we can safely assume he will endorse McCain. I guess Huckabee is looking to get some leftover scraps off the McCain Presidential table... like a Veep or Secretary position. I used to have some respect for Huckabee, but not anymore.

These are dirty Washington insider tricks! I could bring myself to vote for Romney (I could fight down the gag reflex if faced with a Hilary or Obama Presidency) but what is the difference between Hilary or McCain?

If McCain wins the GOP nomination I will be moving to RonPaulville. What State did we end up deciding on? Someplace warm hopefully.

asgardshill
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome to politics. The "grown-up" 2008 version of the crap my best friend used to pull in junior high to get elected Class President.

seeker1
02-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Welcome to politics. The "grown-up" 2008 version of the crap my best friend used to pull in junior high to get elected Class President.

Huckleberry. :D

Was he the same kind of doofus he is today?

Oh my mistake.:cool: