PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC "McCain-Huckabee Alliance" LOL

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
No mention of Ron even though we were the instigators of the deal. NOT McCain.

TXcarlosTX
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
haha... we are like the mafia!!! making deals happen in the shadows!!!

Eponym_mi
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
We need to watch this carefully. I don't trust Huckabee.

pdavis
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Good! Let's use the media blackout to our advantage.

archemeedees
02-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Did anyone else see this happen on CNN? I got this off a private forum a moment ago, posted by permission:

Being retired , I was home and turned on the TV to CNN , for a few minutes at about 4PM eastern time on Tuesday . Wolf Blitzer proudly announced that Romney had lost West Virginia , which was a state that he had expected to win. Wolf Blitzer announced that Huckably had clearly won the state of West Virginia. As a follow up, he then had a live tv conference call with CNN's Dana Bash, their reporter in West Virginia. During the converstaion of Huckaby's glorious and unexpected win in West Virginia, Wolf (not knowing) , asked Dana how this caucus vote happened . Dana then went on to say , (being asked for details) that Romney had the most of the caucus votes to win the state , but upon seeing this , McCain directed his caucus people to switch their caucus votes from him (McCain) to Huckaby !!! So with McCain's caucus votes , Huckaby then had enough to beat Romney and take all of West Virginia's delagates. This is how the liberals team up to win when they are losing. Now you know the rest of the story folks. I'm absolutely sure that this little live interview with Dana Bash will never be put on the news again later ; so copy and paste it on a new email and send it out to all your friends. The people in this country need to know how the new world order candidates play and team up to win.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Did anyone else see this happen on CNN? I got this off a private forum a moment ago, posted by permission:

Being retired , I was home and turned on the TV to CNN , for a few minutes at about 4PM eastern time on Tuesday . Wolf Blitzer proudly announced that Romney had lost West Virginia , which was a state that he had expected to win. Wolf Blitzer announced that Huckably had clearly won the state of West Virginia. As a follow up, he then had a live tv conference call with CNN's Dana Bash, their reporter in West Virginia. During the converstaion of Huckaby's glorious and unexpected win in West Virginia, Wolf (not knowing) , asked Dana how this caucus vote happened . Dana then went on to say , (being asked for details) that Romney had the most of the caucus votes to win the state , but upon seeing this , McCain directed his caucus people to switch their caucus votes from him (McCain) to Huckaby !!! So with McCain's caucus votes , Huckaby then had enough to beat Romney and take all of West Virginia's delagates. This is how the liberals team up to win when they are losing. Now you know the rest of the story folks. I'm absolutely sure that this little live interview with Dana Bash will never be put on the news again later ; so copy and paste it on a new email and send it out to all your friends. The people in this country need to know how the new world order candidates play and team up to win. Mountain man

Dude, Ron Paul people were part of the deal aswell. We got 3 delegates out of it.

archemeedees
02-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Huh?

Mesogen
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah, huh?

Why in the HELL would McCain supporters vote for Huck and not McCain himself?

They are trying to keep McCain as some kind of front runner (sacrificial lamb for Hillary).

Mesogen
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Dude, Ron Paul people were part of the deal aswell. We got 3 delegates out of it.

I thought WV was winner take all.

Dorfsmith
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Read some of the threads here about West Virginia and it will make more sense.

Mesogen
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I get it now.

JulioForPaul
02-05-2008, 04:49 PM
McCain did not get any delegates out of this. Its 15 delegates for Huckabee and 3 for Ron Paul.

Not a bad start to Super Tuesday! I wouldn't mind if Huckabee and Paul teamed up a few more times today to take some states from Romney and McCain...... and rack up some more delegates for Paul.

archemeedees
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I want a new country.

Proctor
02-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I want a new country.

Amen.