PDA

View Full Version : F%#k CNN

LibertyBrews
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
They're about as fair and balanced as F#&k News, i'm so tired of these assholes.

ProfNo
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
They're about as fair and balanced as F#&k News, i'm so tired of these assholes.

+1

In fact, they are worse than Fox. They pretend that they are fair and balanced even more than Fox.

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Yup... I think the first priorities of the movement after the election is over, is to

A. Get Our Own People into congress and,

B. Get Rid of Old Media, A Real True Boycott of the MSM!

Regardless of whether we get the nomination or not!

fj45lvr
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Yup... I think one of the first priorities of the movement after the election is over, is to

A. Get Our Own People into congress and,

B. Get Rid of Old Media, A Real True Boycott of the MSM!

well A takes media

and B isn't going to ever happen by a boycott....if Paul supporters were actually true to a boycott in a number around 100,000 that would only amount to .0004% of the viewership or LESS.

whoopeeeee

It will take much more persuasion than merely sign waving and words my friend.

robmpreston
02-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I love these exit polls that completely exclude Ron Paul.

Matt Collins
02-05-2008, 04:25 PM
All story pitches from affiliates are directed here:
cnnfutures@cnn.com

PHONE NUMBERS:

CNN NewsDesk:
404-827-2759

CNN News Desk FAX: :D
404-827-3368

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:27 PM
well A takes media

and B isn't going to ever happen by a boycott....if Paul supporters were actually true to a boycott in a number around 100,000 that would only amount to .0004% of the viewership or LESS.

whoopeeeee

It will take much more persuasion than merely sign waving and words my friend.

I definitely agree, but this movement is still very young, and i never said it was going to be easy.

It is something we must do though, we have to start working to bring down the media, we dont have a choice, they are basically enslaving the minds of the american people!

If a boycott isnt the answer what is? I personally beleive that we could boycott advertisers very effectively, if that's where our attention was focused.

JoshLowry
02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Communist News Network

http://i25.tinypic.com/v5idg2.jpg

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
All story pitches from affiliates are directed here:
cnnfutures@cnn.com

PHONE NUMBERS:

CNN NewsDesk:
404-827-2759

CNN News Desk FAX: :D
404-827-3368

haha dude, you definitely are resourceful :D

I'll be using those :cool:

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM
The answer is Ron Paul winning the nomination.

If he does not win there will be a police state.

fj45lvr
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
It is something we must do though, we have to start working to bring down the media, we dont have a choice, they are basically enslaving the minds of the american people!

They have a ton of practice and scores and scores of idiots....have you ever seen a chicken play the piano when you drop a quarter in machine and a little light comes on??? The Chicken is waiting for his "reward".

bringing down the media takes either an alternative that is on equal footing: widespread and actually is VIEWED, READ or Listened to by as many people that actually will vote.

or

the cold calculation of identifying the "players" and doing things that make it in their best interest to no longer "cross the line" (what our revolutionary forefathers did). The sons of liberty gathered around the tree of liberty....Jefferson said that the manure of that tree was the blood of patriots and tyrants....I don't remember the last time it was fertilized, do you??? No wonder that tree is nearly completely dead.

Matt Collins
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
haha dude, you definitely are resourceful :D Wait until you see my post on CBS/Westwood in a few minites

I'll be using those :cool:Just be polite.

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:41 PM
They have a ton of practice and scores and scores of idiots....have you ever seen a chicken play the piano when you drop a quarter in machine and a little light comes on??? The Chicken is waiting for his "reward".

bringing down the media takes either an alternative that is on equal footing: widespread and actually is VIEWED, READ or Listened to by as many people that actually will vote.

or

the cold calculation of identifying the "players" and doing things that make it in their best interest to no longer "cross the line" (what our revolutionary forefathers did). The sons of liberty gathered around the tree of liberty....Jefferson said that the manure of that tree was the blood of patriots and tyrants....I don't remember the last time it was fertilized, do you??? No wonder that tree is nearly completely dead.

Im intrigued by your mindset

So, out of curiousity...

What do you think will happen to our revolution after the election is over?

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Wait until you see my post on CBS/Westwood in a few minites

Just be polite.

always am :)

Agora
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
CNN
Censorship, No News

Libertytree
02-05-2008, 04:49 PM
"If a boycott isnt the answer what is?"

How bout 10 or 20 thousand freedom fighters take over the Fox or CNN buildings? Demand that our grievances be aired?

Matt Collins
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM

How bout 10 or 20 thousand freedom fighters take over the Fox or CNN buildings? Demand that our grievances be aired?Crippling their phone lines for the night will be good enough.

Libertytree
02-05-2008, 04:58 PM
That's a minor irritation dude, I'm starting to think along the lines of UN-civil disobedience. I'm just answering the question that was asked and that would get their attention.

I'll wait till further down the road to make a more personal decision on the matter.

fj45lvr
02-05-2008, 05:01 PM

How bout 10 or 20 thousand freedom fighters take over the Fox or CNN buildings? Demand that our grievances be aired?

that would gather some temporary attention but it would be a "flash in the pan" event. If you only want flash in the pan just take out a few key transmitters which doesn't take a whole bunch of people to do.

In China some guys took over a government tv station and broadcast the truth for awhile!! it makes an awesome read (they have a ton of reasons their to be pissed at their gov. controlled media)

to be effective though you need something more cold and calculated than merely a "flash in the pan" event.

You need to lay seige to them by doing some intel on who actually is in control (identify the enemy), and then you do more intel to find out where those people have their most precious investments... if you put some pressure on where their "hopes and dreams" are in their investment for the future (the pocketbook) they will start to NOTICE real quick instead of continuing on with "business as usual". this is what you call "HARD BALL".

Libertytree
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Well then my friend, I'm listening as I'm sure others are. I'm always open to another angle to help and reveal the truth.