PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget About the Primary

tonyr1988
02-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm not from WV, so I'm not positive if I understand all the rules, but you guys have a primary on May 13 that will decide an additional 9 pledged delegates, right? That's what this seems to say:

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/WV-R.phtml

(there are still 12 delegates available - 9 pledged, which is 3 from each district in the primaries, and 3 superdelegates that are unpledged)

By mid-May, a lot of this will have calmed down - there's a good chance of more droppings, and I doubt turnout will be very high.

You guys in WV did amazingly well - you got a lot of state delegates, we pulled away with 3 national delegates, etc. But, if you could, do just a tad more canvassing and GOTV for May? :P

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Hopefully we won't forget about this, if RP hangs in 'till May.

tonyr1988
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
RP will hang in as long as we do, according to him. :)

Just something I wanted people to keep in mind (and make sure I knew what I was talking about). West Virginiaers have a chance to redeem yourself. ;) j/k - you guys did well.

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 05:23 PM
We can still come back to gobble up more delegates. Amazing how we got a second chance at this. Of course with the chance of a brokered convention looming, they may be something worth competing for by McRomnee.