PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Wonder is a f-ing idiot

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Just saw him singing at an Obama rally.

Enzo
02-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Well.. he doesn't really see what's going on...

ClayTrainor
fact is, alot of black people will vote for obama, because he is black.

Dont worry about it, has nothing to do with us.

Galileo Galilei
Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new $6 million dollar mansion in Atlanta???

Neither has he!

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Holding hands with Oprah, eh

The thing with older people is that they continue to be racist. I'm sure both of those people support Obama because he's black... obvious? Hey, I don't vote for somebody because of their skin color.

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 03:56 PM

But remember, it's only racist if a white doesn't vote for a black. :D

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I typically don't support baby murderers.

Unless they are REALLY charismatic. baaaaaa

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 03:58 PM
let's not alienate people, it's never too late to embrace liberty, I would say Obama supporters are much likeley to turn around someday than hillary or Mccain supporters

deedles
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
I just called.. to say.... I'm stooopid....

j/k (i think)

mmink15
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
leave Stevie alone please

r3volution
02-05-2008, 04:25 PM
did you see him fall ? neither did he ...........
http://www.break.com/index/stevie-wonder-falls-at-obama-rally.html

Johncjackson
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I think the person who posted this may be the bigger idiot. Yeah, let's keep up with the personal insults as well as racial bullsh!t.

FWIW, Obama is the 2nd choice for a lot of Ron Paul supporters and gets most of his support from whites.

You just showed your racial collectivist tendencies by implying that the only reason anyone would vote for Obama is race. Pretty f-ed up and small minded. But hey there is a reason people have stereotypes of Ron paul supporters.

There are many intelligent and successful people who may not have the "correct political beliefs" ( hey this thread sounds just like that one newsletter!) but that does not make them racist, idiots, or anything else.

Grandson of Liberty
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
in his defense, they told him it was a Ron Paul rally. :cool:

Okay, that might have been uncalled for. :rolleyes:

Enzo
02-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Seriously though.. I love Stevie Wonder.

Superstition is awesome.

SophisticatedFarmGirl
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM
I have mucho respect for Stevie's talent. In fact, I adore him! Obama is a respectable choice.

Most actors/musicians are liberal.

quickmike
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Just saw him singing at an Obama rally.

You might have seen HIM but..........................

Nevermind :D

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
I have mucho respect for Stevie's talent. In fact, I adore him! Obama is a respectable choice.

Most actors/musicians are liberal.

While I have nothing against most people who support Obama (90% are just misinformed by the evil MSM), he is most definitely not a respectable choice.

1. He is CFR

2. He simply wants to shift the war into pakistan

3. He's the furthest thing from being anti-war (part of his platform)... he kept voting to fund the iraq war.

4. He was 8th on the 2007 Judicial Watch Top 10 Corrupt Politicians List http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

5. Voted For the Patriot Act!!!

I am sorry, but there is absolutely nothing respectable about Obama, he is merely a good talker.

deedles
02-05-2008, 04:38 PM
I think the person who posted this may be the bigger idiot. Yeah, let's keep up with the personal insults as well as racial bullsh!t.

FWIW, Obama is the 2nd choice for a lot of Ron Paul supporters and gets most of his support from whites.

You just showed your racial collectivist tendencies by implying that the only reason anyone would vote for Obama is race. Pretty f-ed up and small minded. But hey there is a reason people have stereotypes of Ron paul supporters.

There are many intelligent and successful people who may not have the "correct political beliefs" ( hey this thread sounds just like that one newsletter!) but that does not make them racist, idiots, or anything else.

I cannot fathom how a serious Ron Paul supporter could actually support any of them... INCLUDING "Mr. Change".

And BTW, I know more women than I care to admit that are voting for Hillary because she's a woman. And that is literally their answer. If you're suggesting that there isn't some circling of the wagons around Obama by some black people simply because he's black.... well, that's a little naive. It's human nature for people to be drawn to those that are 'like' them... whatever form, shape, color that 'alikeness' takes.

familydog
02-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Why is he an idiot for supporting Obama? He's wrong.

american empire
02-05-2008, 04:40 PM

only post here worth reading.....

all the rest make me sick....

mconder
02-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Well.. he doesn't really see what's going on...

That's really funny.

TSOL
02-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Sad but true. And a lot will vote for Hillary because they are women.

Damn shame.

shrapnel88
02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
conor oberst of bright eyes is also a frickin' idiot for supporting obama. disappointed me.

flames2dust77
02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
CRAP LIKE THIS is why ppl won't support RP. I'm being dead serious. It's the whole, "If you don't support Ron Paul you're STUPID," mentality. I am not saying it's the only reason...but I've heard it from alot of ppl. We still live in a somewhat free country(notice I said somewhat)Soooo, Mr. Wonder has a right to support whoever the hell he wants! Stop it w/the insults. That's just childish and pretty damn mean. Grow up, ppl!

TSOL
02-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Doesn't exactly make him smart though does it ?

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 05:05 PM
While I have nothing against most people who support Obama (90% are just misinformed by the evil MSM), he is most definitely not a respectable choice.

1. He is CFR

2. He simply wants to shift the war into pakistan

3. He's the furthest thing from being anti-war (part of his platform)... he kept voting to fund the iraq war.

4. He was 8th on the 2007 Judicial Watch Top 10 Corrupt Politicians List http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

5. Voted For the Patriot Act!!!

I am sorry, but there is absolutely nothing respectable about Obama, he is merely a good talker.

6. He voted for REAL ID

7. His foreign policy advisor is Zbigniew Brezinski who has said he wants world government and thinks American troops should be used as pawns on a chess board of world dominance.

humanic
02-05-2008, 05:07 PM
7. His foreign policy advisor is Zbigniew Brezinski who has said he wants world government and thinks American troops should be used as pawns on a chess board of world dominance.

This is true and very important. Please watch these short videos and use them to educate Obama supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6iWom6R5Io
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZB__Yy_2qQ

CaptBookbag
02-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Stevie Wonder is CFR, i believe.

noztnac
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Is he f--cking blind? ... oh yeah... that's right.

james1906
02-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Considering Obama misses crucial votes, is Stevie going to change his song to "Part Time Legislator?"

Renegades
02-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Sad but true. And a lot will vote for Hillary because they are women.

Damn shame.
Exactly...We had a group of middle-aged, over weight, women campaigning here for Billary.
Except they didn't know what for!
They said in their words, "We don't know what we're out here for, but we support Hillary because a woman can clean up a man's mess."