PDA

View Full Version : Right now in Tennessee... Ron Paul supporters visible.

tnvoter
02-05-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm wearing my I Support Ron Paul shirt and am going to join them outside the building here in a minute. Wear you shirts, you'll only have to cover them while you're voting/standing in line.

Former Thompson supporter here,
Live from my phone
Knoxville, Tn
bright and sunny weather

Jeremy
02-05-2008, 03:49 PM
cool!

ConstitutionGal
02-05-2008, 03:50 PM
When my husband was sign waving here in Mt. Juliet (just east of Nashville) for this morning's rush, he was told by a local county official that he (my husband) was the ONLY ONE this man had seen across the whole county that was standing outside sign waving!! We're going back out in a little while to try and sway those folks that will be voting on their way home from work.

tnvoter
02-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Paul is the only candidate with supporters outside. Were not being loud or necessarily waving banners but were here with stickers and handouts- and smiles. :D

Matt Collins
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
This is awesome!

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
awesome! I always knew Thompson supporters would join us!

MemphisFloater
02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
TN has always been relatively strong. Memphis is practically littered with Ron Paul stuff (stickers on bus stops, signs at major intersections). And if anyone has been through Cookeville, the location of my alma mater, they have a GREAT billboard there. Not to mention my fraternity is 80% RP.

InLoveWithRon
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
TN has always been relatively strong. Memphis is practically littered with Ron Paul stuff (stickers on bus stops, signs at major intersections). And if anyone has been through Cookeville, the location of my alma mater, they have a GREAT billboard there. Not to mention my fraternity is 80% RP.

now that's awesome

damoncrowe
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM

When did you go to Cookeville? I was there for a year at TTU. Now in NW TN.

damoncrowe
02-05-2008, 04:46 PM
We are looking for a good showing in Henry County. I am unsure about Weakley County, though.

MemphisFloater
02-05-2008, 04:49 PM
I was there two weeks ago. Yup, Big billboard on Willow where the rehab advertisement usually is I think.

I'm a TTU grad.

MemphisFloater
02-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Double post