PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared for Mitt campaign tricks

teshuah
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Have y'all been keeping up with the Maine threads and what the supporters of Romney were pulling at their caucuses? If not, go catch up NOW!

While I know that it has been touted that people aren't voting for him just because he's mormon, I believe we have seen different evidence of that throughout the few caucuses/primaries we've already had this year.

Minnesota has about 28,000 Mormons..... be prepared for shennanigans. one of the Maine Caucuses lasted 6 hours because of this

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Yes, I don't think we need to villify the Mormons. They're an easy target, a scapegoat for Mitt Rommel's misplaced victories. I believe that with Rudy out of the race all the paranoid "the terrorists are out to get me people" have been drawn in to his campaign because he promises to double the size of Guantanamo Bay Prison, and he supports torture.

BLS
02-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Teshuah, it's Chris Chandler....what happened in Maine?

CGMike
02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
From the Maine Forums

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=109961

golf247
02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I'd like to thank the convener at my caucus. As soon as we had enough nominations for delegates (half were RP folks), he move us along to alternates. Pretty shrewd move, IMO.