PDA

View Full Version : Cafferty file question

Brainsnake
02-05-2008, 03:16 PM
4 p.m.: How would you change the U.S. presidential primary system?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/situation.room/

Lets send them a barrage of e-mails and see if any get read!!!

xerigen
02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
my response:

"Well Jack, I would get rid of the primary system and let the media decide. They already do so, so why should citizens have to go out and waste their gas when the vote has already been decided by the talking heads on TV?"

SilentBull
02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
my response:

"Well Jack, I would get rid of the primary system and let the media decide. They already do so, so why should citizens have to go out and waste their gas when the vote has already been decided by the talking heads on TV?"

Freaking awesome :D

JenHarris
02-05-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL great reply

InPaulWeTrust
02-05-2008, 03:57 PM
5 p.m.: What matters more to you in this primary election: issues or character, and why?

"Mr. Cafferty, what matters most to me is character, however not that of the candidates, but that of the media this time around. How can one devoted to freedom and the study of politics care when it is apparent of who the media has chosen. This was made apparent to the nation on your network's last debate facilitated by Anderson Cooper. Blacking out certain candidates is a character issue, before anyone can pick out character flaws in candidates, they must learn about all of them."

I sent something more or less like that.

Libertytree
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Excellent reply xerigen!!! Damn...that was great!!!!

Fyretrohl
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
For the 4 PM question...I did not copy my response...But, the short version was...

Eliminate the parties.

rollingpig
02-05-2008, 04:08 PM
The system is fine if we keep the media out of it. No more poll numbers or focus groups. If you really want to vote, I'm sure you'll find a way to get yourself informed. I do not want my well-considered vote to be cancelled out by someone who isnt really interested in voting in the first place, who comes to the voting place only because he saw on TV "go out there and vote tomorrw, don't be un-American, and by the way based on our 21 person focus group, XXX wins tonight's debate overwhelmingly"

janeuner
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
my response:

You should run for Senate.

Fyretrohl
02-05-2008, 04:10 PM
The system is fine if we keep the media out of it. No more poll numbers or focus groups. If you really want to vote, I'm sure you'll find a way to get yourself informed. I do not want my well-considered vote to be cancelled out by someone who isnt really interested in voting in the first place, who comes to the voting place only because he saw on TV "go out there and vote tomorrw, don't be un-American, and by the way based on our 21 person focus group, XXX wins tonight's debate overwhelmingly"

My issue with the parties is, they are arbitrary. They are not 'federal' elections. They can do whatever they want, legally disenfranchising voters. See Florida/Michigan and the Democrats. See the cut to numbers in states for the Pubs.

ronpaulfollower999
02-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Did any of ours get read?

RochesterRyan
02-05-2008, 04:11 PM
I would take the media out of it.