PDA

View Full Version : You guys are awesome! From NJ.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I walk down my street to the school to vote for Ron Paul and I come out and notice that theres 2 vans that say Ron Paul for President on them, so I walk up to the guys and say hey whats up, let them know I voted for Ron Paul and what not. They hook me up with a big Ron Paul for President sign and a bunch of slim jims and the door-knob things, it was an awesome feeling! So I walked around with the sign and people beeped their horns, some shouting out the window "RON PAUL!!!" I'm about to go get my dad and drag my grandma to vote for him. New Jersey is a closed primary, but the guys said it really isn't, they just want you to believe that, so IDK o_O.

KewlRonduderules
02-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Awesome post

if you are in an unaffiliated voter you can declare your party at the polls.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah those guys with the hippie van kick ass.

LiveToWin
02-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Droped 30 Sign bombs on my precient yesterday. NJ has a few Ron Paul signs :P

Driving this morning I saw 3 mit signs, 2 hillary, 50-60+ Ron Paul signs.

KewlRonduderules
02-05-2008, 03:19 PM
yeah, I put up a lot of signs in my neighborhood. People kept knocking them down. I would return everyday to put them back up

:)

SRRP77
02-05-2008, 04:18 PM
it's not that closed of a primary... I walked in didn't have to show ID and they asked whether I was voting Democrat or Republican...I said Republican they handed me a number and I voted.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
it's not that closed of a primary... I walked in didn't have to show ID and they asked whether I was voting Democrat or Republican...I said Republican they handed me a number and I voted.

weird o-o