PDA

View Full Version : "Make Fun Buddy".... HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I bet Mitt is wishing he had treated Ron with more respect right now!! If what we are hearing is correct, Ron could have tipped WV in Romney's direction, but instead he threw it to Huck.

AFM
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Explain please.

chowdy
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=112304

I hope it's true!

Man... Ron Paul is a great politician. And I don't mean that in the bad way :)

acptulsa
02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Dr. Paul would have done what we did in West Virginia. It would make no sense at all to tip anything to either McCain or Romney at this point. We have to keep this a four-way race to make the convention.

That said, I bet Dr. Paul enjoyed this all the more for Romney's treatment of him during the debates!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Dr. Paul would have done what we did in West Virginia. It would make no sense at all to tip anything to either McCain or Romney at this point. We have to keep this a four-way race to make the convention.

That said, I bet Dr. Paul enjoyed this all the more for Romney's treatment of him during the debates!

I don't know. Strategically, Ron might have been smarter to help keep Romney in the race against McCain, but let's keep one thing in mind: Mike Huckabee has never dissed Ron nor mocked him nor treated him badly at the debates, and that might have played a role in this. :)

Mitt will live to regret making fun of Ron Paul.

Quirkydude
02-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Actually, Ron Paul's votes were split between Huckabee and Romney after the 1st ballot. Almost all of McCains went to Huckabee..which is what put him over. RP's really had no effect because they were split between the two.

Badger Paul
02-05-2008, 03:51 PM
It just goes to show that Willard would be in better shape right now if he quit pissing people off. He's lost endorsements because of his approach and nobody really likes him, especially his fellow governors. Hell Huckabee hates his guts. And of course we all remember the radio interview don't we? Well what goes around comes around don't you think? If Romney would quit wasting his time trying to compete with us in the caucus state (dispatching his many sons to some podunk town to campaign for him) he would have had 18 convention delegates from West Virginia instead of zero and a win.

In the end he hurt himself. He has no one else to blame. He should be wiping the floor with McCain right now.

Airborn
02-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Actually, Ron Paul's votes were split between Huckabee and Romney after the 1st ballot. Almost all of McCains went to Huckabee..which is what put him over. RP's really had no effect because they were split between the two.

that makes no sense, then why in the hell did we get 3 delegates from a deal with huckabee???

Badger Paul
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Because our votes gave Huckabee a majority.

Rangeley
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
And the proof for this is...?

Airborn
02-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Because our votes gave Huckabee a majority.

not if half went to huck and romney, which cant be true don't know where that guy is getting that from

Rangeley
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
not if half went to huck and romney, which cant be true don't know where that guy is getting that from
The problem with that guys logic is he assumed that none of McCains supporters went for Romney.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Why wouldn't Mitt have made Ron the same offer of 3 or 4 delegates?

I'm very curious about how all of this went down. I wonder if Ron is getting a little payback for Romney's childish attacks on Ron at that one debate and since in several interviews. As far as I know, Huckabee has always been very respectful to Ron.

vvolf27
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
From the Ron Paul site:

http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2008/02/ron-paul-secure.html

He did swing a deal with the Huckster...

ClayTrainor
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM

Im calling troll on this one

RPfan
02-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Quirkydude View Post

Im calling troll on this one

I agree! Quirkydude sounds Definite Troll!! Few posts and useless post!