PDA

View Full Version : Mormons Against Mitt

ManicMondayMomma
08-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Hi, everyone.

I am a Mormon. However, I do NOT support Mitt Romey! I KNOW I'm not the only one! I would love to get all those Not-For-Mitt Mormons together and make some sort of statement.

I have heard that Romney's campaign is targeting LDS stakes, totally against church policy (pm me if you want more details about that.) He says he isn't running as a Mormon, so he shouldn't be targeting Mormons.

I hate to think that Mormons are going to vote for him just because he's Mormon. But, I'm sure we'll never be able to avoid that some people are going to vote for him because he has nice hair, so I don't think we can totally prevent this. I would love a way to say to the world (and to other Mormons,) just because you're Mormon doesn't mean you should support this guy!

Any ideas? I have found this: http://mormonsagainstromney.blogspot.com/, but I'm not sure what they actions they are taking, and they really seem left-leaning. I have contacted them, but have yet to get a response.

email me at manic monday momma at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

mmm

glts
08-08-2007, 10:15 AM
I too am a Mormon. Unfortunately there are many that will vote for Romney just because they think he might have stronger morals than the rest. I think the elite have him in the race to take the Mormon vote away from Ron Paul.