PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain the process?

brianbb98
02-05-2008, 02:19 PM
From anyone whos voted like this the last time around, can anyone tell me how it works up here? I know theres a preference poll which you basically vote for the candidate that you wish. The part that I dont get is the one where you have to pay $25 for. Who will I vote for in that? Am I voting for delegates to send to the state convention of am I voting for Dr. Paul again, who has delegates selected for him to go to state. I've looked on the Alaska Republican site and it doesnt really give a lot of info so if anyone could tell me that would be great. Thanks!

brianbb98
02-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Anyone? I wanna make sure I get this right. They say Dr. Paul has a good chance to win Alaska.

me3
02-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh geez man, you wait until the day of the caucus to ask?

Contact the Alaska office ASAP to get advice and information.

(888) 383-7285

Don't wait, do it now!

me3
02-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah, and you shouldn't just be voting because you think Dr. Paul has a chance to win. Drag any independents or other republicans you know with you! Check with the campaign. We need everyone to turn out an extra 1, 2 or 5 voters when they go if we want to be assured of victory.

C'mon Alaska, you can do it!

freedom-maniac
02-05-2008, 04:12 PM
C'mon Alaska! We need you! You've been a forgotten state, not even on the map, for most of your history. This is your chance to save the Union!

brianbb98
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
C'mon Alaska! We need you! You've been a forgotten state, not even on the map, for most of your history. This is your chance to save the Union!

And if it all falls apart, I welcome you all to this fine state! Bring some warm clothes..... :) http://www.wunderground.com/US/AK/Fairbanks/PAFA.html

tarzan271
02-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I am registered in Fairbanks and my co-worker is resisted in Wasilla, but we are working in Valdez for the next few days. Does anyone know if we can attend the caucus in Valdez? If we can, will our drivers licenses work for ID? It would be 2 more votes for Ron Paul if we can.