PDA

View Full Version : Lit Drop

ZandarKoad
08-08-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm currently organizing a literature distrabution in Milwaukee, WI. The details can be found on our calander here:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/504/calendar/

We are focusing on GETTING THE LITTERATURE OUT to every home, not on speaking to people so much. We are using the slim jims. We've gotten out over 1000 pieces, and we started two days ago. We want to blanket ALL of the greater Milwaukee area before the primaries. Let me know what you think of this strategy.

pwnsey
08-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah definitely a good idea. The Slim-Jims are good because they get the ideas across quickly and people are more likely to read a small flyer with bullet points then with paragraphs.

Good work.

Bro.Butch
08-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Next to donations to the official RP campaign this is the most important thing we can do is to get his name and ideas out. You can see in another thread, Jennifer phoned 1,000 Iowa homes and only 8 had ever heard of him and they didn't know his positions on the issues !!!

So you are doing the right thing and our meetup will be doing the same here, but not in this 100+ degree weather-LOL. But soon !!!

I understand you don't want to get in a long conversation, reach the slim jim out toward the person so they hopefully will take it and just say this is a GOOD GUY and hope you will check him out and move on to the next door .

I wish you well and hope all 30,000 volunteers will do the same...