PDA

View Full Version : CNN: Watching Live, commentary

mczerone
02-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Hey all, I've been on a few TV-show boards (Lost), where they have watching live threads, and I'm sitting here with Cnn on my TV while I'm on the computer, and I invite any of you to come and post all of the horrid, repulsive, progressive propaganda that you're disgusted with, and we can keep track of sponsors to boycott!

I suggest, if anyone else is interested, we maintain CNN/FoxNews/MSNBC threads for SuperTuesday coverage.

"What went on in WV?"

After 3rd round - Mitt in lead, McCain in third. McCain's support went behind Huckabee

And "Paul didn't have enough support to make it past first round".

At least he was mentioned.

mczerone
02-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Why does CNN have a British Reporter trying to understand a Californian ballot?

defe07
02-05-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't know. Maybe it's because the Brits are used to complex ballots (they use different voting systems for their elections). At least they don't have voting fraud and they use paper ballots. Sure, it takes long but it can't be tampered with.

pacelli
02-05-2008, 01:58 PM
3rd fucking time they've played the Huckabee girl.

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
After today, we need to organize a massive, cancel our Cable Day! Each of us cancels Cable on same day across the country. That might put a dent in it. I would love to just see them all go broke now.

mczerone
02-05-2008, 03:12 PM
After today, we need to organize a massive, cancel our Cable Day! Each of us cancels Cable on same day across the country. That might put a dent in it. I would love to just see them all go broke now.

But then where do I get my internet... I hate being over the knee of the "its not a monopoly" of Comcast.

NoPants
02-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Why does CNN have a British Reporter trying to understand a Californian ballot?

That guy is obnoxious. Is he supposed to be the comic relief?