PDA

View Full Version : Summers County WV Cheating live on CNN [Mod: Info Disputed]

mc_RP2008
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
CNN was just showing the voting in Summers County WV live. Seemed to be a caucus or convention type of event. CNN was showing a computer screen that was projected at the caucus and you could hear the people calling out the results. As they were called out, someone was entering the numbers in the computer and it was updated on the screen.

First of all, Ron Paul was not listed. It was showing only Huckabee, McCain and Romney. Now, I'm not sure how it works in WV, so maybe RP was eliminated early on. In any event, the man called out 10 votes for McCain and 10 votes for Romney. As he said this it was entered on the screen, the problem is, they entered 10 for McCain and 11 for Romney, then it moved to a different blank screen to enter the next set of numbers. CNN showed this live and did not even make a comment on the mistake that was just nationally televised! Really makes me wonder what really goes on behind the scenes.

PauliticsPolitics
02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
well Huck won.
and yes RP was knocked out in the first round.
and those on screen votes aren't official since they have to recheck everything now to confirm the victory for huck

Ayse
02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
He was eliminated in the first round. I didn't see that one miscount, but the rest seemed legit.

mc_RP2008
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
yes RP was knocked out in the first round.

Thanks... that's what I figured, when I didn't see his name listed.