02-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Bump

InLoveWithRon
02-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow . I have been watching this and Huck is doing great

If Huck wins it's good for us.

TurtleBurger
02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Huck is taking votes from us IMO. I'd like to see him drop after today.

Paul Revered
02-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Huck is taking votes from us IMO. I'd like to see him drop after today.I'm, by far, no expert; but, strategies aside, I would agree. At this point the Huckster is my 2nd choice. In my opinion; he captures the Christian Conservative vote. I believe that Ron Paul is more sincere as a Christian; because he honors his oath of office, and defends the Constitution.

Eponym_mi
02-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Ron Paul's and McCain's votes broke to Huckabee. Romney didn't change much. Looks like Huck won.

TurtleBurger
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Huck owes us big for this one!

wv@SC
02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Upchuckabee won in WV! Lots better than McCrack or Mutt!

Eponym_mi
02-05-2008, 01:42 PM
in the 2nd round...

It looks like 164 of 176 McCain supporters went for Huckabee and 28 of 118 Ron Paul supporters went for Huckabee.

It also looks like 57 Ron Paul supporters went for Romney and another 33 Ron Paul supporters walked out.

So, we split it up. I think was probably the best outcome other than a win for RP.

TurtleBurger
02-05-2008, 01:47 PM
According to WSAZ we got three delegates out of WV in a deal with the Huckabee people. Great news if it holds up!

http://www.wsaz.com/political/misc/15267036.html

Eponym_mi
02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
According to WSAZ we got three delegates out of WV in a deal with the Huckabee people. Great news if it holds up!

http://www.wsaz.com/political/misc/15267036.html

Excellent!! And that is fair representation for the convention too. We had 10% in the first round and 3 delegates would be 10% of WV delegates.

pendragon
05-23-2010, 12:25 AM

it did. but it was very hard to keep it together when our enemies were insisting we were not due our Ron Paul Delegates, because we were gone - they were saying, "there is no one to keep your word to" - and some Ron Paul supporters went out of their way to publicly prove the enemy's point.

an Agreement between two is only good for as long as there ARE TWO, and it was not an easy thing to convince them that we had NOT gone poof. it was difficult and excruciating hard work for many many weeks.

in the end, we were there

whether we are "there" again, depends on we, Ron Paul people here, becoming smarter - much smarter.

MelissaWV
05-23-2010, 07:41 AM
it did. but it was very hard to keep it together when our enemies were insisting we were not due our Ron Paul Delegates, because we were gone - they were saying, "there is no one to keep your word to" - and some Ron Paul supporters went out of their way to publicly prove the enemy's point.

an Agreement between two is only good for as long as there ARE TWO, and it was not an easy thing to convince them that we had NOT gone poof. it was difficult and excruciating hard work for many many weeks.

in the end, we were there

whether we are "there" again, depends on we, Ron Paul people here, becoming smarter - much smarter.

It is beyond stellar to see you post on this board again. I hope it is not an isolated incident.

Aratus
05-23-2010, 07:55 AM
mike huckabee and ms. hillary clinton took W.Va --- sen. byrd's seat is a question
over the next decade. i ask are there rEVOLUTIOn people in W.Va or only yellow
and blue dog Democrats or is there a G.O.P to revitalize? i am curious about this!