PDA

View Full Version : What will people who have heard the lies that RP has dropped out do when they vote?

qh4dotcom
02-05-2008, 12:16 PM
I find it hard to believe that people who are Ron Paul supporters who have heard the lies that Ron Paul has dropped out and believe those lies will arrive at the voting booths, see Ron Paul's name on the ballots or voting machines and vote for another candidate.

Also what do you think will happen with people who are voting for someone else, heard the lies and see Ron Paul's name on the ballots or voting machines?

What do you all think?

Dan Klaus
02-05-2008, 12:19 PM
much ado about nothing...can you site a source for the dropout issue?

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 12:20 PM
They will be surprised to see his name and vote for him!

qh4dotcom
02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
much ado about nothing...can you site a source for the dropout issue?

See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111589

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111419

Dan Klaus
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for clarifying...that is seriously angering....hope folks will vote RP in either case, but fear those on the fence may change their vote...bummer...

thehittgirl
02-05-2008, 12:41 PM
I find it hard to believe that people who are Ron Paul supporters who have heard the lies that Ron Paul has dropped out and believe those lies will arrive at the voting booths, see Ron Paul's name on the ballots or voting machines and vote for another candidate.

Also what do you think will happen with people who are voting for someone else, heard the lies and see Ron Paul's name on the ballots or voting machines?

What do you all think?

Oh I know...we stopped in at a gas station during our six mile sign walk this morning. It was raining, so the guys that worked there looked at us strangely. Of course looking like drowned rats I had to explain. The young man said, "Ron Paul? He dropped out." I said, "No he didn't." He said he hadn't seen him in the debates lately and I told him he's still in it. We got in a long conversation and another customer joined in. We went back later after we got home and dried off, and brought him DVDs and asked him to tell his republican friends(he's not Republican) to vote for Ron.

zbus12
02-05-2008, 01:30 PM
hopefully they will be smart sheeple for a change and check the facts out before they vote.