PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it but Hillary/McCain is the only scenario where RP has a shot...

wfd40
02-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Obama/McCain-or-Romney = no dice... (obama gets all supporters, land slide victory)

Hillary/Romney = no dice (Romney will take a pro-war yet hard conservative line and actually be able to handle his own on stage with her)

But Hillary/McCain may just be awful enough for RP to actually have a shot if all of the net-roots rally behind him..

Today, is gonna hurt I think.. but if this ends up being the main story, then maybe it will hurt a heck of a lot less.

:o

Joe3113
02-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Hillary/McCain is our best case scenario but we can still win is Obama wins...if we work for it

TonySutton
02-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Eventually Obama is going to have to talk issues and when he does his support will erode.

hueylong
02-05-2008, 12:18 PM
RP is already at 15% in a 3-way scenario w/ Hillary & McCain.

LBT
02-05-2008, 12:19 PM
I'd push for RP to run 3rd party against Hillary and McCain, if only to spread the message for another few months.

Hillary is clearly pro-war. Ron could gather momentum.

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
There is no 3rd party.

FFS.

tonyr1988
02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
You mean if Ron runs 3rd party? Won't happen - too many states have spoiler laws.

But, if McCain wins the nomination, that's our best chance for a brokered convention.

fuzzybekool
02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Fellow Patriots:

The race to become the nominee of the Republican Party is not based on Popular votes that the Old Media stuffs down the face of our Sheeple Nation.

The nominee is elected by the delegates that are sent from each state to the National Convention later on this year in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Please be patient as most of these delegates have not even been selected or will be selected untill after Super Tuesday and well into the Spring of '08.

OKRonPaul
02-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Hillary vs McCain would pull people out of the woodwork to run independant/3rd party. Bloomburg, Nader, heck Perot might have a hard time ignoring that opportunity. I honestly believe that if it ends up Hillary-McCain someone else will win the presidency, I just can't see either of them winning it all.

Now lets go make sure it's Paul vs Hillary

BigRedBrent
02-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Eventually Obama is going to have to talk issues and when he does his support will erode.

Why would he, only morons are voting for him anyway. So why would that matter to them?

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 12:28 PM
There is no 3rd party.

FFS.

There is rand paul has said if we dont win today we must push forward.

AlexMerced
02-05-2008, 12:29 PM
You mean if Ron runs 3rd party? Won't happen - too many states have spoiler laws.

But, if McCain wins the nomination, that's our best chance for a brokered convention.

those laws DON'T apply to the presidential race

this comes up way to much every day just wait till tomrrow and we'll discuss

Ron2Win
02-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Sorry to disagree but Sheeple don't look into that. If his ads are cool they vote for him.

dvictr
02-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Hillary vs McCain would pull people out of the woodwork to run independant/3rd party. Bloomburg, Nader, heck Perot might have a hard time ignoring that opportunity. I honestly believe that if it ends up Hillary-McCain someone else will win the presidency, I just can't see either of them winning it all.

Now lets go make sure it's Paul vs Hillary

they would never have the support like ron paul

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Hillary/McCain is our best bet, for sure in a general election with Ron running iNDY!

Obama will be tough. But look, anything can happen. Some big scandal about Obama might come out or whatever. Hang in there. It's all about RP's message.

blakjak
02-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Hillary/McCain is our best bet, for sure in a general election with Ron running iNDY!

running indy or 3rd party?

dreicher
02-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Perot probably won't put his hat in the ring, but he might put his money in (behind Paul) if it's McCain v. Clinton. The man has an absolute hate for both McCain and the Client Industrial Complex.