PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Don't be fooled by threads that claim results!

Grandson of Liberty
02-05-2008, 12:15 PM
I've already seen a few today, and everyone just ends up getting pissed because it has nothing to do with actual vote counts.

We won't have results until much later, so everyone chill! (and go vote and canvass!)

That is all.

fuzzybekool
02-05-2008, 12:18 PM
I've already seen a few today, and everyone just ends up getting pissed because it has nothing to do with actual vote counts.

We won't have results until much later, so everyone chill! (and go vote and canvass!)

That is all.

Amen. The trolls will be hot and heavy in here today posting the most silliest threads. Most of the trolls you will see here today are from other campaigns and the MSM along with a few GOP hacks.

Beware. Look at the source before leaving a post on a thread that sounds to good to be true. Rate them appropriately. Check past thread postings and posts.

PauliticsPolitics
02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
you are general correct, but West Virginia is over for Paul. 100% - It's not a primary, it's a convention style caucus, he was bumped out of the first round.

Roadrcr
02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
But still has elected delegates.

Give me liberty
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks you get a bump.

Grandson of Liberty
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
you are general correct, but West Virginia is over for Paul. 100% - It's not a primary, it's a convention style caucus, he was bumped out of the first round.

Exception granted.