PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs doesn't even believe what he says

Rede
02-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Lou Dobbs' persona is just that. He doesn't really care about the plight of the country. He just finished saying that the current system is not sustainable, but that none of the candidates are saying that. I just screamed at the TV "Ron Paul has!!", but nobody is gonna hear me.

I did conclude one thing though, if Lou Dobbs really did care about all the things he spoke about and thought them serious he would not ignore the only candidate who actually argues many of the same things. Lou Dobbs is a fraud.

TruthisTreason
02-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Lou Dobbs' persona is just that. He doesn't really care about the plight of the country. He just finished saying that the current system is not sustainable, but that none of the candidates are saying that. I just screamed at the TV "Ron Paul has!!", but nobody is gonna hear me.

I did conclude one thing though, if Lou Dobbs really did care about all the things he spoke about and thought them serious he would not ignore the only candidate who actually argues many of the same things. Lou Dobbs is a fraud.

Agree 100%.
You can also tell how he is just all about Lou the independent! All talk!

MJfromCT
02-05-2008, 12:04 PM
If this revolution had the spirit of '76 Dobbs would of been tarred and feathered for treason.

Rede
02-05-2008, 12:05 PM
It's just so blatant. The population's ignorance in regard to Paul's message is the only reason he can get away with it, and thats sad.

Mister Grieves
02-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Dobbs is controlled opposition.

He's a shill and always will be.

BreakYourChains
02-05-2008, 12:16 PM

Agreed! He has also disenfranchised a lot of voters with his Independent push, as many states will not allow them to vote in the primaries. He is a sad excuse for an American. Owned and controlled. He couldn't even speak up for himself to LaRaza lady last night. I am canceling my cable after today. All of the media is blatantly blacklisting Ron Paul, and I am not going to PAY them money to do it any longer.

humanic
02-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Dobbs = Fraud

integrity
02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Dobbs is a traitor. Nothing worse than someone who plays with your mind. I would rather have an enemy who isn't so devious.

Cleaner44
02-05-2008, 12:22 PM

Agreed.

RonPaulFTFW
02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Duh.
i knew lou flabby cheeks dobbs was a hack before i'd ever heard of Ron paul.

All he does is bitch to sell books.

american empire
02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
lou dobbs, rush, bECK and the works....

what I like about the revolution is I don't need to convince people about these shills being asses...

before i would bang my head convincing people but all they would say they are conservatives and that they make soooooo mauch sense....some who havent joined us still believe so...sigh

Falseflagop
02-05-2008, 12:43 PM
I liked LOU and always wanted to believe me might actually be different and then I WOKE UP !!

He is a shill, paid big $$$ Media whore, Immgrigration this and that and guess what his wife happenes to be of mexican descent how about those apples?

Dutchie
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
i am pleading ignorance here.
lou dobbs is the only pundit who even
mentions the north american union.
i've heard him mention paul's name a
lot of times.

was this all just old youtube stuff i've seen?
has he changed?

Falseflagop
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Dobss never mentions PAUL and since the CNN debate when RP got a question on the North American Union, Dobbs has been chicken shit to even bring up the subject anymore because Dobbs colleague labelled RP a kook for believing such a thing. SO yes DOBBS is just a SHILL imho, No longer watch his show!

acptulsa
02-05-2008, 01:01 PM
I am canceling my cable after today. All of the media is blatantly blacklisting Ron Paul, and I am not going to PAY them money to do it any longer.

We are a huge portion of the newshounds. Boycott! Only PBS, ABC and the AP deserve our business.