PDA

View Full Version : HAs the MSM Boycott and Smear Campaign worked?

ghemminger
02-05-2008, 11:33 AM
What are you guys hearing from you friends and family about Ron Paul.

My Uncle called my Mom and tried to disuade her from voting for Ron Paul WTF? Said he is the next Hitler and a racist? WTF? :confused:

ConstitutionGal
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Around here, a lot of people think he's dropped out because he's been left off most of the voter's guides around here! My husband just came home for a few minutes (he's been sign waving at our local polling place all morning) and he said he's getting about 1 in 10 folks giving him thumbs up and honking their horns. He's also gotten quite few thumbs down and such from McCain supporters but, if the remaining 9 out of 10 are being split up about even for the other 5 candidates, this may not be REALLY bad news.

rockwell
02-05-2008, 12:08 PM
A couple of delivery guys just stopped by and I asked them if they had voted and they said they were going after work. I asked them if they supported RP and the one guy laughed- "He doesn't have a chance" and I asked him if he thought that was the criteria one should use when choosing a candidate and he replied- "He's nuts."

The other guy said no comment.

Malakai0
02-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Same thing here, everyone not in the know and following the real news online think he's gone already.
I hear it multiple times every day. The idiot democrats who would vote for Stalin if he had a D next to his name try to convince me to vote for hillary or obama all day.