PDA

View Full Version : *** The Creative Statements, Slogans, and One-liner Thread!***

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:23 AM
"If the FED is allowed to print money from thin air to finance a trillion dollar military then citizens should be allowed to pay their bills with monopoly money."

"When Republicans tell citizens they need a government larger and more expensive than it was under the administration of Bill Clinton you know there is a problem."

"In my right hand I'm holding a dollar bill. In my left hand I'm holding a gold coin. Can you guess which one the FED hasn't found a way to print yet?"

Paulitical Correctness
02-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Lol @ signature.

Gtfo, then?

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:27 AM
"Fiscal responsibility and a global military empire are as compatible as Hillary Clinton and free market economics."

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Lol @ signature.

Gtfo, then?

Are you getting out of the USA because there are free speech zones?

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:36 AM
"I have a receipe I would like to share with you. First, pour a trillion dollars of military spending in a pot. Next, add a heaping tablespoon of debt to China. Finally, mix in a half a cup of federal reserve notes printed from thin air. Bake in warmonger propoganda and what do you get? Inflation, a falling dollar, and a collapsing economy!"

Edu
02-05-2008, 11:38 AM
The government is here to provide everything for you. If you believe that don't vote for Ron Paul!

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:43 AM
"Lets start making friends and influencing the global community by invading Iran!"

Mahkato
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
The other candidates all talk sound bites. Ron Paul talks sound policy.

If you liked Ron Reagan, you'll love Ron Paul!

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:47 AM
The sad thing is that a lot of people don't want to listen to intelligent dragged out conversation. I think it's important that we come up with some quick and fast things to say that will make a huge impact.

Royksopp
02-05-2008, 11:58 AM
See sig.

jjockers
02-05-2008, 12:47 PM
"I have a receipe I would like to share with you. First, pour a trillion dollars of military spending in a pot. Next, add a heaping tablespoon of debt to China. Finally, mix in a half a cup of federal reserve notes printed from thin air. Bake in warmonger propoganda and what do you get? Inflation, a falling dollar, and a collapsing economy!"

Very nice! Hope you don't mind, I used a variant of this as a post on a food blog my fiancee and I run:)

Here is what I sent out:

A RECIPE FOR DISASTER

As it is Super Tuesday, I've a special recipe I'd like to share courtesy of a friend. It's not very appetizing. In fact, the thought alone will probably upset your stomach. Nonetheless, it's this very recipe that we've been spoon fed.

First, pour a trillion dollars of military spending in a pot. Next, add a heaping tablespoon of debt to China. Finally, mix in a half a cup of federal reserve notes printed from thin air. Bake in warmonger propaganda and what do you get? Inflation, a falling dollar, and a collapsing economy!

If you find this recipe distasteful, then educate yourself (http://knowbeforeyouvote.com)and vote! You can make a difference.

acmegeek
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
"Change is not enough. I'm revolting."

Computer
02-05-2008, 01:13 PM
George Washington
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
vs.
George Bush
All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone.

George Washington
I hope I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an Honest Man.
vs.
George Bush
I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands.

George Washington
I have no other view than to promote the public good, and am unambitious of honors not founded in the approbation of my Country.
vs.
George Bush
The decisions we make in Washington have a direct impact on the people in our country, obviously.

George Washington
It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world.
vs.
George Bush
We're kicking ass.

George Washington
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
vs.
George Bush
There's a lot of blowhards in the political process, you know, a lot of hot-air artists, people who have got something fancy to say."

280Z28
02-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

The point of voting isn't to predict the winner, it's to choose the winner.

Computer
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
George Washington
Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
vs.
George Bush
There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about.

George Washington
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
vs.
George Bush
My job is a job to make decisions. I'm a decision -- if the job description were, what do you do -- it's decision maker.

George Washington
Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
vs.
Forms of government matter, in my opinion. It matters how -- the nature of the government in which people live.

George Washington
It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.
vs.
George Bush
Iraq is a very important part of securing the homeland, and it's a very important part of helping change the Middle East into a part of the world that will not serve as a threat to the civilized world, to people like -- or to the developed world, to people like -- in the United States.

George Washington
My first wish is to see this plague of mankind, war, banished from the earth.
vs.
George Bush
The solution to Iraq -- an Iraq that can govern itself, sustain itself and defend itself -- is more than a military mission. Precisely the reason why I sent more troops into Baghdad.

grizzums
02-05-2008, 01:23 PM
See sig.

Nice!

"Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom."

Computer
02-05-2008, 01:24 PM
George Washington
Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.
vs.
George Bush
I said to [Laura], make sure the rug says 'optimistic person comes to work.'

coffeewithchess
02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Vote change, vote conservative, vote Christian, vote Ron Paul for President!

acptulsa
02-05-2008, 02:49 PM
G.O.P. primary voters are trying to decide whether a combative warhawk with no grasp of the issues, a flip-flopping, job-cutting mogul famous mainly for overseeing the Big Dig, or a theocrat who wants to alter the Constitution to suit the Southern Baptists will be better suited to win the general election and/or draw youth into the party, and you're questioning my grip on reality when I support Dr. Paul?