PDA

View Full Version : ****Stop watching MSM and turn to online sources! + PLAN ****

sirachman
02-05-2008, 11:16 AM
If you plan on a complete ban of MSM in your household soon, or after the election please sign here. I believe that the time of MSM is at its end, but it will only completely end when we start the chain reaction of turning it off for good and turning to 100% online sources of news, and telling everyone we know the reasons why they should to. If we can make a large blow to the MSM imagine how much easier getting our next cantidate for president elected is going to be, much less local and state leaders if we work together online.
If you have cable just for news save your money you would otherwise spend on it to a special savings account for use in future elections state local and national. Then come new elections those of us who have saved all that money every month will have a distinct advantage over those who are sheep and havent yet properly recieved our message.
Let us turn this grassfire into a FIRESTORM

Stay with the REVOLUTION
Fight for liberty.

/discuss!

WilliamC
02-05-2008, 11:18 AM
My house hasn't had broadcast or cable/satellite TV in years.

Well, my wife did buy some rabbit ears the other day so she could watch the superbowl, but the reception is very poor.

Our TV is used to watch DVD's.

Agent CSL
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I already boycott all msm national news. I'm prepared to boycott all forms of MSM-owned news and products except in the case of research when need be.

Wyurm
02-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I haven't watched that crap on TV for years now. I don't watch the news, shows, anything and I have no intention of ever starting.

ConstitutionReinstitution
02-05-2008, 12:02 PM
No broadcast or cable TV in my house for 10 years now. Can't believe people would actually pay to have that trash and propaganda in their homes, and then plant their children in front of it. Stupid sheep. Paying for their KoolAid.

molly_pitcher
02-05-2008, 12:04 PM
I own a TV, but it is only for my DVD player and VCR ~.^

DFF
02-05-2008, 12:07 PM
I watch NBA TV, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, TNT (only during NBA games)...and that's it. All my news comes from online.

nosebruise
02-05-2008, 12:12 PM
same.

i have a TV which i use for DVDs/games/etc... been that way for several years now.

no broadcast and no cable though. internet is an information bank like no other.
TV is nearly all trash. the few shows i like i just buy on dvd.

battalstar ftw.