PDA

View Full Version : I officially endorsed Ron Paul

Deborah K
02-05-2008, 10:53 AM
I am a leader in California Chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. I, along with 40 other pro-secured borders groups have officially endorsed him. See here:

http://www.marchforamerica.net/40-anti-illegal-immigration-endorsements-for-ron-paul-2108.html

His message is spreading....

Jae0
02-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Good job!

hillertexas
02-05-2008, 10:55 AM
nice! :)

Deborah K
and here: http://patriotsforronpaul.com/

Bilgefisher
God Bless the Minutemen. This is awesome.

familydog
02-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Thank you!

Deborah K
02-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Here's some interesting info on the CFR connection to the Presidency: http://patriotsforronpaul.com/CFR_Connections/cfr_connections.html

dsentell
02-05-2008, 10:58 AM
You are true Patriots! Thank you!

Deborah K
02-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Actually, I want to thank all of you. The patriots who post on the Ron Paul forums are the most inspiring people I've ever had the privilege of getting to know.

God Bless all of you. Let's keep up the momentum!

mysticgeek
02-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Thank YOU!

LEK
02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Thank you.

Shink
02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Actually, I want to thank all of you. The patriots who post on the Ron Paul forums are the most inspiring people I've ever had the privilege of getting to know.

God Bless all of you. Let's keep up the momentum!

You did a FABULOUS job! Wow, 40 secure-borders groups! That's a pretty strong statement!:D

goldstandard
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Very good. Thank you.

Fyretrohl
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Speaking of the Minutemen...I live in KC, MO. Our Mayor, Mark Funkhouser, named a woman, Frances Semler, as Parks Board Head. Then, the news came out that she was a member of the Minutemen and a BIG stink came out of it. Groups, like La Raza, calling her racist, etc. I am disgusted by those groups who believe we should allow non citizens to break our laws and attempt to destroy those who would defend our nation. She recently resigned her position, because she was asked not to take part in the convention this past weekend, among other issues. This is the type of woman, regardless of political affiliation, that we need to see as 'Leaders' and good people.

Shink
02-05-2008, 11:08 AM
How is demanding sovereignty of your country racism? I'll never get that. Because it ISN'T. Crying 'racist' is the convenient way to avoid debating intellectually.

ConstitutionGal
02-05-2008, 11:11 AM
I think there may be more groups that have submitted endorsements that aren't listed yet. I know that we sent our officials endorsement to Debbie Hopper (at HQ) as well as the group that runs that website over a week ago but we're still not showing up. We run the state-wide anti-illegal organization here in TN and followed it up with a verbal endorsement when Rand Paul was in Nashville last weekend!

Correction: We aren't listed on MarchforAmerica but we are listed on PatriotsForPaul.........trying to get us added to both sites now....

Deborah K
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Speaking of the Minutemen...I live in KC, MO. Our Mayor, Mark Funkhouser, named a woman, Frances Semler, as Parks Board Head. Then, the news came out that she was a member of the Minutemen and a BIG stink came out of it. Groups, like La Raza, calling her racist, etc. I am disgusted by those groups who believe we should allow non citizens to break our laws and attempt to destroy those who would defend our nation. She recently resigned her position, because she was asked not to take part in the convention this past weekend, among other issues. This is the type of woman, regardless of political affiliation, that we need to see as 'Leaders' and good people.

Yes, Frances is a member of our group, the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. Many people don't realize that there are hundreds of individual minuteman groups, because the name 'minuteman' cannot be copyrighted.

We are called racists because there is no other way to taint our movement. Calling us racists gets sympathy and media attention for those who want amnesty for the 20 million people already here.

But what they fail to understand is that by calling us racists, they are assuming that we would be perfectly okay with Canadians (who are predominantly white) streaming across our borders, flooding our hospitals, schools, and prisons; competing with us in fields like construction, service, factory, landscaping, etc. - killing our citizens to the tune of 25 per day - and draining our social services.

Yeah, we'd be okay with that because after all - they're white....

CurtisLow
02-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Good job!

Fyretrohl
02-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Oh, I definetly get it. They do not understand that the Minutemen would be on the Northern border stopping illegal Canadian Immigration, if it was an issue. But, the Canadian's either don't want to come here or understand the need to do it LEGALLY. Stopping the Chinese in shipping containers is different and difficult for a 'people' driven group to do much with. I fear KC, MO, since it is slated as a Super Port on the NAFTA Highway. IE: This is where all the garbage first stops.

DahuiHeeNalu
02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
I have much respect for the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. keep up the good work!!

Shink
02-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Oh, I definetly get it. They do not understand that the Minutemen would be on the Northern border stopping illegal Canadian Immigration, if it was an issue. But, the Canadian's either don't want to come here or understand the need to do it LEGALLY. Stopping the Chinese in shipping containers is different and difficult for a 'people' driven group to do much with. I fear KC, MO, since it is slated as a Super Port on the NAFTA Highway. IE: This is where all the garbage first stops.

As soon as the Kansas City SmartPort is complete, it's probably going to be the drug capital of the world. What that means is police crackdown on American citizens with drug-running as the excuse.

Catatonic
02-05-2008, 11:46 AM
How is demanding sovereignty of your country racism? I'll never get that. Because it ISN'T. Crying 'racist' is the convenient way to avoid debating intellectually.

go to mexico as a gringo and try to buy land, and you'll see real racism.

wstrucke
Dave Matthews endorsed Obama today. I am sad.

evadmurd
Excellent. I tried as a health professional and wellness center owner, but can't get them to put it up. Oh well.

josh24601
I am a leader in California Chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. I, along with 40 other pro-secured borders groups have officially endorsed him. See here:

http://www.marchforamerica.net/40-anti-illegal-immigration-endorsements-for-ron-paul-2108.html

Hell yes.

I was wondering where you all were at!

You have my utmost respect for securing our country's borders.

Deborah K
02-05-2008, 11:51 AM

Missouri has introduced HCR 33 into the State legislature to stop the NAU. Here is a list of other states who have joined the effort to thwart this merge:

http://www.stopthenau.org/Current_Activities.htm

My state, Cali, is working on it as I write this. We also need to stop the Real ID Act. About 14 states are opposing it right now, and I expect there will be more soon.

josephadel_3
04-14-2008, 12:24 PM

Are you married? Will you marry me?

Deborah K
05-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Are you married? Will you marry me?

hehe, I'm married to my childhood sweetheart. But thank you for the thought. I think I'll use it to make him jealous. heeeeee!

ClayTrainor
05-15-2008, 12:42 PM
hey that's great. Thanks for the endorsement.

Are the minute men for the Wall along the border, out of curiosity?

I watched Penn & Teller's immigration episode and they criticized the effectiveness of the border wall/fence pretty hard, and they had a minuteman interview, he seemed very "pro-wall/fence"

Just curious what exactly is the unbiased minutemen's opinion on the situation.

Rhys
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
That's cool!

In honor, I officially endorse Dr. Paul too! :p

Deborah K
05-15-2008, 12:52 PM
hey that's great.

Are the minute men for the Wall along the border, out of curiosity?

You mean the fence. I think it is safe to say a majority are, but only because they have been proven to work. No one really likes the idea of a fence, or a wall, but our government has failed to hold mexico accountable to its own people and has failed to enforce existing immigration laws for example, busting businesses who hire them.

ClayTrainor
05-15-2008, 01:12 PM
You mean the fence. I think it is safe to say a majority are, but only because they have been proven to work. No one really likes the idea of a fence, or a wall, but our government has failed to hold mexico accountable to its own people and has failed to enforce existing immigration laws for example, busting businesses who hire them.

Right, i do mean the fence.

That is a very good explanation thank you.

If only we could convince our government to start going after employers, and be firm with the mexican gov... we wouldnt need to forfeit tax dollars to build a massive fence :(

Thanks for the endorsement and explanation, i wish all of you minutemen patriots luck with future goals!

SweetMona
05-15-2008, 11:00 PM
hehe, I'm married to my childhood sweetheart. But thank you for the thought. I think I'll use it to make him jealous. heeeeee!

Your childhood sweetheart? How sweet! Is he one of us, the supporters of We, The People?

My husband is crazy, he does not think Ron Paul is electable and I've done everything in my power to convince him. I did the sweet-talks and debates but he totally tuned it out.

I will go to the Revolution March with or without him! haha

Rhys
05-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Your childhood sweetheart? How sweet! Is he one of us, the supporters of We, The People?

My husband is crazy, he does not think Ron Paul is electable and I've done everything in my power to convince him. I did the sweet-talks and debates but he totally tuned it out.

this is the only time i suggest for woman to use sex as a weapon

Deborah K
05-16-2008, 04:40 PM

Yes, he is one of us all the way!

Deborah K
05-16-2008, 04:40 PM

LOL!!!

Deborah K
05-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Right, i do mean the fence.

That is a very good explanation thank you.

If only we could convince our government to start going after employers, and be firm with the mexican gov... we wouldnt need to forfeit tax dollars to build a massive fence :(

Thanks for the endorsement and explanation, i wish all of you minutemen patriots luck with future goals!

Thank you ClayTrainor, very much. :)

SweetMona
05-17-2008, 09:18 AM

LOL!

I've heard that many times!

Seriously, I think my husband needs to listen someone who's older with wisdom and have gone through more than 5 decades in US. Be open-minded and challenge him on all different issues. He has been saying that "we have been doing fine" I truly hate that phrase!!!!

Oh well, perhaps I'll use your advice! haha

SweetMona
05-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Yes, he is one of us all the way!

You two rock!