PDA

View Full Version : Republicans and Democrats: Treasonous Criminals Every One! (Except Ron Paul)

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 10:31 AM
I feel it's important that we fully realize how corrupt, criminal, and completely evil our so called "government" has became due to the leadership of both Republicans and Democrats. The fact is 99.9% of politicians in this nation are not our friends by any means. In reality, they are criminal thugs that violate the rights of citizens, steal from citizens, and betray our nation.

In our so called "free" nation countless people have been punished, fined, arrested, and imprisoned for a huge array of victimless crimes. The insane "War on Drugs" that is truthfully a war on individual liberty is probably the most clear example. In our nation if you grow, manufacture, sell, or even possess certain substances (even natural herbs such as marijuana) you can be thrown into prison. You can be punished even if no one else's rights have been violated in anyway. The truth is that any politician who supports such laws that criminalize victimless activities is indeed a criminal that deserves to be tried in court, found guilty of an assortment of crimes, and sent to prison.

In our so called "free nation" everyone is forced to participate in the scam called social security. Everyone is required to participate or face prosecution. First of all, the government has no right to control how citizens save for their retirement or force one citizen to pay for the wellbeing of another. However, it's even worse that you can pay into social security your entire life to end up receiving a puny payment of a few hundred dollars a month. The truth is that the social security system is criminal scam for several reasons. Any candidate that does not at least support citizens being able to "opt out" of social security is also a criminal.

In our so called "free nation" citizens are forced to pay an illegal, unconstitutional, and insanely complicated income tax to the federal government. The absurdities of this tax are too numerous to mention. How can I begin? Probably the most common complaint is that the income tax is insanely large and is a huge burden to citizens. Also, the 16th amendment was not properly ratified, it has been ruled that the 16th amendment did not give the federal government any additional powers, the government cannot even provide the law in court that proves citizens must pay the income tax, it is a form of direct taxation, the tax code contradicts itself, it's administered by an abusive agency, and the list goes on and on. The truth is that any politician that does not support the abolition of the income tax supports outright theft. That's right, he is supporting a criminal organization that steals from every citizen. The truth is any politician that supports the continuation of the income tax is a cohort of this criminal racket.

In our so called "free nation" an unconstitutional banking cartel exists that pretends to be legitimate. It's called the Federal Reserve. This organization is a cartel of various private banks that have unconstitutionally granted itself the power to manipulate the economy, adjust interest rates, print money out of thin air, and in doing so control the fate of this nation. The existence of the Federal Reserve is an abomination, is in direct violation of the constitution, represents a danger to all citizens, and it must be dissolved. Any politician who supports the continuation of the Federal Reserve system is a cohort to this cartel and does not deserve our support. Additionally, any politician who is unaware of the nature of the Federal Reserve is too ignorant to deserve to hold a political office. The truth is we are all slaves to the illegal and unconstitutional FED.

In our so called "free" nation our sovereignty is being freely given away one bit at a time by politicians who support the concept of globalism. Many of these politicians are members of the Council on Foreign Relations or other organizations that support a push towards a global form of government. One of their goals is the formation of a "North American Union" that would make the USA into nothing more than a member state of a larger organization. The politicians that support giving away any of our sovereignty to the any other nation, the United Nations, a North American Union, or any global body are TRAITORS. That's right, these politicians are guilty of treason against our nation. The truth is there is a push towards global government and those involved betray us all.

In our so called "free" nation there is a war being fought. It is a war by big government politicians that hate freedom to spy on us, violate our privacy, ban firearms, restrict freedom of speech, tell us what we can put into our bodies, and regulate every aspect of our lives. Our rights and freedoms mean absolutely nothing to these jack booted thugs who desire to control us, dominate us, and desire to use the power of government to make everyone's behavior conform to their will. They desire to crush those who refuse to submit to the cult of the omnipotent state.

We live in a time where the values we hold dear are under attack like never before. The concepts of self government, individuality, freedom, liberty, small government, and national sovereignty are all being threatened. They are being threatened by politicians inside our government, certain members of the ultra rich wealthy elite, cartels such as the Federal Reserve, and also from the outside by the forces that conspire with our own representatives to advance global government.

However, what is hard for so many people to accept is that we have very few allies. Almost all the Republicans and Democrats are criminal and work against the citizens of this nation. Obviously, a few will speak out about certain issues in order to try and keep the appearance of supporting freedom. But they are only doing so to gain temporary political support. Rarely, a politician may truly want the kind of change we desire on a certain issue, but be ignorant or anti-freedom about countless others.

I dare say that we have only only ONE SINGLE friend and ally in the entire federal government. His name is Ron Paul the congressman from Texas. Unlike any other Republican or Democrat in the federal government he is completely pro-freedom and pro-liberty on every issue at all times. He calls for the abolishment of the IRS, respects the constitution, despises those who would violate our rights, wants to eliminate the Federal Reserve, and bring all of our troops home from around the world! Also, he is not afraid to stand up about controversial issues. He is vocal against the North American Union and the push for global government. Additionally, he opposes the insane war on drugs, torture, and the violation of the Bill of Rights.

He has consistently voted for small government. He has voted against the War in Iraq, unconstitutional spending, the Patriot Act, and internet censorship. In addition, he has proposed countless bills that would promote the cause of freedom. For example, he has had the courage to propose bills that would get the USA out of the United Nations, deny citizenship to illegal aliens, and restore the second amendment.

It's important we do everything we can to support Ron Paul. He is the only friend we have in the congress or senate. Regardless what happens today we must continue supporting Ron Paul even if we don't win a single state.

dsentell
02-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Brilliantly written! I am in complete agreement and am printing up a copy of this for future reference . . .

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 10:35 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Brilliantly written! I am in complete agreement and am printing up a copy of this for future reference . . .

I'm glad you like it.

Of course people on here claim that I'm from the Huckabee camp.

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 10:42 AM
bump

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 10:46 AM
"Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:00 AM
bump

dsentell
02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Of course people on here claim that I'm from the Huckabee camp.

Yeah, I know. I can tell . . . . :D

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I know. I can tell . . . . :D

I've learned that opinions that are too radical or principled on here are sometimes met with hostility.

For example, I've been told by certain users that I need to stop calling other Republican politicians traitors and criminals. I'm told that it makes us look like crackpots. However, I'm not going to deny the truth that all the other Republican and Democratic candidates are enemies of freedom, liberty, and small government.

voytechs
02-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Nice!

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Nice!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

dsentell
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
I've learned that opinions that are too radical or principled on here are sometimes met with hostility.

For example, I've been told by certain users that I need to stop calling other Republican politicians traitors and criminals. I'm told that it makes us look like crackpots. However, I'm not going to deny the truth that all the other Republican and Democratic candidates are enemies of freedom, liberty, and small government.

Well, Menthol, Ron Paul supporters are quite diverse and many of them dance to the dance of political correctness. "Oh, you can't say that . . . "

I believe in calling a spade a spade. I believe in speaking the truth, for the truth shall set us free . . . .

I, for one, am in support of impeachment and recall starting at the top and working its way down through these traitors and criminals who turn their backs on the American people and on our once great country.

If our telling the truth makes us look like crackpots and makes the other politicians mad at us, so be it. What are they going to do? Ignore us . . . . . . .

Menthol Patch
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Well, Menthol, Ron Paul supporters are quite diverse and many of them dance to the dance of political correctness. "Oh, you can't say that . . . "

I believe in calling a spade a spade. I believe in speaking the truth, for the truth shall set us free . . . .

I, for one, am in support of impeachment and recall starting at the top and working its way down through these traitors and criminals who turn their backs on the American people and on our once great country.

If our telling the truth makes us look like crackpots and makes the other politicians mad at us, so be it. What are they going to do? Ignore us . . . . . . .

I'm so glad to meet someone here who is willing to stand up for principles. There are too many people here that are willing to sugar coat the truth to try and get votes for Ron Paul.

dsentell
02-05-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm so glad to meet someone here who is willing to stand up for principles. There are too many people here that are willing to sugar coat the truth to try and get votes for Ron Paul.

Ditto.

It takes strength and courage to support a person so principled and unique as Dr. Paul. We must emulate the strength and courage of this great man.

Ron Paul is known for his honesty, not for sugar coating to get people to like him. Sugar coating is totally unPaulish, in my opinion, and is equal to other candidates saying whatever it takes to gain a supporter.

When trying to get votes, lay out the truth. Some can take it, some can't. Some will get it, some won't. But that will be the case even if you apply a sugar coat . . .