PDA

View Full Version : Doing tech support for AL voting systems

Spinladen
02-05-2008, 10:21 AM
If you hear of any wackness being done in a particular county, let me know, ASAP and I will pull up the tech specs of it and see exactly who did what with any votes. Let's hope they actually do try something on my watch, because I WILL broadcast far and wide:D

Truth-Bringer
02-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Haven't heard of anything yet, but I will let you know if I do.

Looks like a heavy Republican turn out from what I've seen and from what's being reported on the radio.

Spinladen
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Its vital anyone with any voting horror stories let me know asap. We are expecting AL to be the next OH in terms of royal screw ups!

bkreigh
02-05-2008, 06:55 PM
We are expecting AL to be the next OH in terms of royal screw ups!

The high hopes you have :D

Keep us posted if you find something fishy!

QWE
02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Ok, when Paul gets 51% we'll be sure to inform you of the fraud
:P

Spinladen
02-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I hope you are right my friend....but long story short, for the last 3 months, I have almost single handedly kept this state from utterly crash and burning like they were trying so hard to do.

Quick facts: 99.9% of election workers/officials in this state are senile senior citizens who (NOT A LIE OR MISREPRESENTATION:) Called

a-4 times a day and ask me how to reset their workstations (half hour course in locating the power button, EACH TIME)

b-This morning (for instance), an undisclosed county shifted !!!41,000!!! voters to the wrong district, leaving them unable to vote at the polls had they gotten there before I managed to switch them back (which is pretty hard to do when the final rosters are closed and set)

c-The day before election.....STATEWIDE OUTAGES due to SOS incompetence.

d-4 different times this month, had to rush train new officials because the previous 1 had died off the day before

e-85% of the official had boycotted or took the day off to..."hunt" during their mock election (to make sure they didn't drop the ball like we had expected of themto) 2 weeks before the real thing. Boycotted because they felt like learning the new voting systems we installed for them (that story in part f) was "too hard." (refer to part a)

f-the previous elections were handled by some other company (forgot which, either Diebold or Seminole, and every other vendor that had them for a month each a time after that refused to take up their contract because they were , (my own guess) FUCKING STUPID. Forgive me, but they are, sweet as they are, they are dumber than mold. We were the only company left (ES&S, scoff yes, but I strategically slept with the devil to be a whistle blower) that they could count on, and our money drooling bigwigs left us pawns to pick up the pieces and rebuild from scratch with a mere 4 months to do it.

g-I could go on and on past part z, and into hexadecimal reasons more, but I will stop there, because I have much watchdogging and oversight to do as is.

So let me end in saying, PLEASE, I HOPE WE TAKE ALABAMA, but from what I just heard on the radio, McCain did, and I haven't even gotten down to verifying much of anything yet.

I will update when I get more info.
:o

BadFox
02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Since we haven't heard anything from you, either the results are true (and I really don't see how ANYONE could vote McCain) or they're false and you've been kidnapped.