PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC, FOX, CNN can all suck my...

Drknows
02-05-2008, 10:15 AM
This is all I'm hearing... On the republican side its not just a two person race there is still huckabee along with John Mccain and Mitt Romney.

I really hope all our supporters show up. :mad:

Royksopp
02-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Our motivation must be having to see Cooper Anderson etc having to explain why one of the candidates who performed excellently in several states, and even winning caucus ones, was completely ignored throughout the week.

gracebkr
02-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Our motivation must be having to see Cooper Anderson etc having to explain why one of the candidates who performed excellently in several states, and even winning caucus ones, was completely ignored throughout the week.

No, forget about that. Anderson Cooper will never care. None of them will ever care. As long as they make money. That is our goal, to bring them down.

Edu
02-05-2008, 10:20 AM
MSM stations are also sponsored by H&R Block and those "IRS pennies on the dollar" companies.

Could they be getting pressure from their sponsors? Isn't that illegal?

acptulsa
02-05-2008, 10:27 AM
The more they ignore Huckabee, the more we need to publicly defend his right to be heard. I don't think Huck will survive much longer--and I'm certain his supporters won't forget who treated them with respect and who didn't!

FTL
02-05-2008, 10:30 AM
MSM stations are also sponsored by H&R Block and those "IRS pennies on the dollar" companies.

Could they be getting pressure from their sponsors? Isn't that illegal?

I would think that those tax places hate Ron Paul and Huckabee since they want to get rid of the IRS. I predict the revolution will be televised and it will be violent.

Hackked
02-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Huck don't mind. He's struck a deal with McCain for VP.